Green Princess Part 4

Friday, 28 August 2025, Los Angeles, 4.15 pm

We'll do "Green Princess At The Back Of The Car" here in LA. No travel around in the bullet train this time. This should be easy.

We go to an old petrol car in a parking lot in Marina del Rey. Anthony and a UCLA Professor talk to me about how bad the old petrol, "infernal ... infernal combantrin ..." something like that, engine had been. That infernal thing accounted for more than 20% of the carbon emissions in the world.

Yup, that's what hit me!

Anthony runs out and pulls me clear, shouting "Get some water! And a towel!".

 Anthony says, "Oh, LP, you're not meant to stand at the back!"

"How . . . [cough, cough, cough] could I know? I [cough, cough, cough] stand behind our van [cough, cough, cough] in Guatemala [cough, cough, cough] all the time!" I say.

"Ah, but that is a different vehicle, isn't it? Is it petrol-driven?" Anthony says.

"Solar . . . (cough, cough) . . .electric (choke, choke, clearin' me throat) hybrid!" I say, looking at my cheat-sheet.

"Well, that is the car that saved the Earth!" Anthony says.

"Do you mean that black stuff used to come out of every car and people would breathe it?" I ask.

"Exactly. And it would also destroy the atmosphere to let the sun's rays in and cook the Earth," Anthony says.

"Well, we're well lucky to be rid of it, aren't we?" I say.

"That's the message!" Anthony says, "And what about your other message?"

"Wha' abou' the cameras?" I ask.

"They've been on," Anthony says.

"Ee-ya!" I almost shout.

"Just go ahead," Anthony says.

"The solar electric hybrid has knocked 20% of the carbon ou' of the air. Count your blessings! No turnin' back. Never le' anyone say that we can have these horrible smoky things again!" I say, readin' my cheat-sheet and adding my own little comment.

"Print!" says Anthony.

It's real "method acting", as they say. Who's acting? Certainly not me! Certainly not that  car! When I was choking it was real choking!

A few days later, I see that "Back Of The Car" is even more popular than "Green Princess In the Arctic": 12,000,000 PPVs and Downloads. That is even better than "Moon Kid"!

I also see that my face stayed black as a chimney sweep's through the rest of the video after the smoke hit me.

But my poor Princess dress, that  served me well in every ICT performance since my first, viral one, "Princess Party", 31 May 2025, can't be saved. We try intensive care, at the laundry and dry cleaner. Red it was, black it is now and black ever will it stay!

I take my Princess dress to the graveyard in Venice and bury it with a proper funeral. It doesn't take much space, my little grave for my little dress. The caretaker understands and he is quite kind about it. My formerly-beautiful dress rests in peace there.

Oh, dear martyred St Dress, you gave your life for the Earth. May you be rewarded in Heaven by our Heavenly Father, with all the angels and saints, and all the great dresses in history!