King Ben - It's Okay 📵

Imagine Ben surprising you after a rough day

You grumbled to yourself as you take a seat ready for next class. You laid your head on to the table, silently cursing your terrible day.

You turned your head when you felt a familiar hand rub your back. Your eyes met with your lovely boyfriends'.

"You are wearing my hoodie," Ben said softly as he kneeled beside you. "What happened?"

"I woke up late, so I skipped breakfast to go to class- which I was late for anyway. I have two weeks detention,"

Ben raised an eyebrow, "anything else?"

"When I finally got my food, some idiots were playing catch inside the cafeteria. They bumped into me and all the food went into my clothes,"

"Didn't you tried to get more food?"

"The person serving lunch said no seconds - no matter who I am,"

Ben narrowed his eyes.

"I'm just lucky that you had a spare hoodie in your locker and a pair of my jeans that I asked you to hold onto when I had to change for cheerleading practice - oh that reminds me! I am now the cheerleading captain," you groaned.

"And that's not good?" Ben asked confused.

"NO!" You sat up and crossed your arms. "Because Audrey had to go on another spa break after that whole commotion with her going evil and all. And since I am your girlfriend somehow that gives me a right to become captain. That means I have to come up with routines, organise practices, make sure everyone knows the routine and that they come to our performances."

You fell forward and buried your head into your arms on the desk. "I can't do this."

Ben reached over and pulled you into his chest. You sobbed into his clean clothes as he held you close. He kissed the top of your head, letting his lips linger. "I love you y/n, and I'm going to make this better,"

You lifted your head and wiped your eyes with Ben's sleeve. "How?"

"Come to my room after dinner,"

"Sleepover?"

"If you want to," Ben smiled. You nodded and he kissed you. "I have to go to class now. Will you be alright?"

"Yeah," you sniffed. "I think so."

--------------------------------------

You tapped on the door to your boyfriend's room. You nodded to the people in the hallway. It was normal for you to be at Ben's door after dinner, you would often sleep the night. It was a silent secret, everyone knew but no one said anything to the adults.

You smiled when the door finally opened. Ben moved to the side and let you in. You pecked his cheek and headed to the chest of the draws where you had left some clothes in. You and Ben have been going out for almost four years.

"Your surprise is actually in the bathroom," Ben said shyly. You turned around and raised your eyebrow.

"Bathroom?" You asked as you headed to the wooden door. You turned the gold knob and you were immediately bombarded with your favourite scent. You walked in and saw the large tub filled with steamy water. Candles lit up on every shelf and counter.

"Ben," you gasped. You reached behind you to grab his hand. Ben stepped forward pressing his body against yours.

"Why don't you undress and hop in the bath. I'll bring back your favourite book," Ben smiled before leaving the room. You sighed in content as you took off your clothes and stepped into the bath. You hissed at the hot water touched your skin.

One you laid your head down on the small pillow and closed your eyes. The bubbles covered your body. You felt your muscles relax and the tension slowly disappear. You opened an eye and could see Ben's reflection as the door was left ajar. He seemed to be making the bed and adding a few snacks and extra blankets on your side.

You knew then. That it'll be all okay.