Steve Rogers - Falling for You

Idea from freya_alice_02 from their book 'Story Ideas'

Imagine being the Captains girlfriend during the Christmas Season

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Don we now our gay apparel
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Troll the ancient Yuletide carol
Fa la la la la, la la la la"

You sang the carol on the top of your lungs as you pranced around the lounge room of your apartment. As you spun and leapt around you were decorating your home ready for the festive holiday.

You raised your voice even higher as your boyfriend - Captain America - entered your apartment with bags of food.  He laughed at your antics as you dramatically fell onto the couch while singing the next verse.

See the blazing yule before us
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Strike the harp and join the chorus
Fa la la la la, la la la,
Follow me in merry measure
Fa la la la la, la la la la,
While I tell of Yuletide treasure
Fa la la la la, la la la la

You jumped from the couch and threw tinsel around his neck and grabbed the box bulbuls. "Be careful y/n," your boyfriend warned as you climbed the ladder to the top of the tree. You were too busy singing the carol that you weren't concentrating on what you were doing.

As you moved your foot to do a turn, it slipped off the rung. You screamed on the fa la la and suddenly stopped when you didn't meet the impact you were expecting. You opened your eyes and smiled at your boyfriend.

"I told you to be careful y/n,"

"But it's Christmas," you whined, "not to mention I'm falling for you,"

Steve shook his head at the bad joke but he leant down and kissed your goofy self.