Chapter 19: A Blast From The Past

Disclaimer: I'd don't own Naruto or percy jackson

"Naruto" Normal Speeches
'naruto' Thought
"Katon" Jutsu/Technique/Demon Talking

Shinobi Reincarnation
Chapter 19
A Blast From The Past

Naruto Sat there, in the middle of the beach, watching over the ocean with a smile on his face

Yes, I'd know, Its not first person view,
You Didn't See That Coming, did you?

Anyway, as the blonde god sat there, enjoying the sun warm light hitting his face, he felt the ground rumble, It brought a smile to his lips

without turning around, he address the person responsible for ground grumbling "Kurama"

The Massive Fox sat in silence, content in just watching the sea, his massive crimsom orb glance to his former host "Brat"

The Insult didn't have a bite in it but it was enough to bring naruto to chuckle "Even after all this year, you still kept calling me that name"

The nine tailed smirked, like a fox he is, eyes glinted mischievously "Well, What can i say, even after years, you still and will be a snot nosed brat to me"

the two shared a laugh, a genuine laugh, filled with joy and happiness, the two did share a bond, like a family, even with kurama freedom, the biju still refused to apart from him, simply enjoyed in the brat company

After a moment, the blonde quited down and turn to his friend, the fox stop for a few minutes, a grin on his face

"Alright Kurama, I'd know you wouldn't come here just for a idle chat, if you want something you always summon me"

The fox grin turn into a soft smile "You knew me too well brat"

"Well, We're been through together alot, ive be suprised if i'd didn't know how your personality is work by now"

The fox shook his head in amusement before his face took a serious turn, the blonde, seeing the expression, give his partner his full attention

"Naruto, why do you chose this ...... mortal to be your reincarnation, there a lot of people out that is more deserve of your power, i'd have seen the brat memories and trust me, that brat only care about his mother, if he's mother is here, he wouldn't even care to save the world"

And he was right, he knew about it when percy show his determination to save his mother, he'd willing to risk his live only to save his mother

but naruto saw more than that "I'd know kurama, but give him more time and you will see it, me and him are the same, both of us are blessed but also curse, he is the child of prophecy, just like me and sasuke"

at the mention of uchiha name, the fox growled angrily "Id still don't understand why you would spare that uchiha brat, even after all he did to you, the pain he cause you, you still let him go"

The blonde smile gently, unknown to him, that smile of his making the fox anger disappeared, as if it wasn't even there in the first place, it was strange really, when naruto is calm and happy, it always make the fox felt the same feeling his former host felt "I'd not the one for grudges kurama, you know that, easily anger and hot tempered?, yeah i'd got that, but grudges?, no, thats not my kind of thing you know, i'd like to forgive and move on rather than vengeance and hatred"