Chapter 1

Alex's POV

My name is Alexandra. Please don't call me that I prefer Alex. You already know about me so lets get started.

I finally turned sixteen! I have been waiting for this forever. I still had one wish I know would never come true. I love Matthew Espinosa and for that matter the rest of Magcon. I really wanted tickets and I tried but they were sold out. My only wonder was that my Mom and Elayna haven't given me a gift yet.

Elayna's POV

Alex would be so happy and so shocked. I know how much she loves Magcon and Matt. I personally love Nash. Alex's Mom and I realized how much Alex wants those tickets and I know she couldn't get any.

We took matter in our own hands and got her two tickets. Of course one of those being for me. Alex also needed a vacation from all this snow and the cold here in Minnesota. We got the tickets for the Los Angeles Magcon, a hotel room booked for two weeks, also the one the boys were staying in OMGGGG and plane tickets. She's gonna be so happy!

Alex's Mom and I are gonna tell her tonight and it's been hard to keep the secret. But it finally would be revealed.

Alex's POV

I wonder why my Mom and Elayna were acting so weird. As I was in deep thoughts my mom called me down for dinner and I know Elayna was staying like usual. I hope I figure out what is going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's Alex sorry it's kinda short and not the best. Its my first story so please no hate! Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the usual👌