Chapter 8

Alex's POV

I woke up in a room. A hospital room and I'm thinking to myself, what am I doing here?

Then right next to me there he stood. MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA. FRICKEN MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA. Elayna was standing and hugging some guy. Wait, NASH GRIER. THATS NASH GRIER YAY FOR ELAYNA.

Matt then spoke. "Hi I'm Matt, but I'm sure you probably know who I am and I know your Alex. Anyways at Magcon you fell and cut your side open.

Wow, I then looked down to my side and it was really stitched up. Elayna finally spoke. "We can leave whenever your ready the paperwork is taken care of and I called your mom and she said just to be careful and we could continue." She then walked over and took me in the bathroom and we passed the boys. She handed me my shirt, and helped me slip it over my undergarment cause it hurt a lot.

She then explained what happened between her and Nash, and me and Matt.

Elayna's POV

So Alex was getting pulled into the ambulance with Matt holding her and wow the look he gave her was so priceless I think he actually likes her.

Then, the love of my life Nash Grier came up to me and spoke. "Hi I think you already know who I am but what's your name?" I answered with a Elayna Nesseth. He pretty much said he was sorry for what happened to my friend. He then offered to me to drive me to the hospital.

Well we were in the car Nash spoke. "Matthew really likes Alex he was talking about her backstage, I might of been talking about you." Then he blushed. I smiled.

Then he spoke again. "I know this is super sudden, but I was wondering if you want to go out on a date tomorrow after Magcon and when we're done at the hospital you and Alex wanna come hang with the guys?" I answered with a yes so loud and so I fast I think I scared him. We were both then smiling like idiots.

The rest of the car ride we just sang to hit songs and we arrived at the hospital.

We followed Alex and Matt in and one person could go in and Matt really wanted to, so I let him and Nash and I waited in the waiting room. Finally they called for friends and family of Alexandra Donley. I smiled thinking of how she didn't like it when they used her full name. So we followed.

We got in and Alex was sitting there with a lot of stitches on her right side. Nash told Matt about we were coming over and Matt was so happy and he was gonna then ask Alex out. Nash mentioned how we were gonna go out too and he hugged me.

Alex woke up.

Alex's POV

WOW MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA LIKES ME. Me and Elayna casually walked out of the hospital bathroom and Matthew held me by his side. I felt so many butterflies and Nash did the same to Elayna.

Nash said he would drive us all back to the hotel and we said yes because they said they would drive us to Magcon tomorrow.

We just sang in the car and talked about ourselves and arrived to the hotel. We were too lazy to change so we just walked into the boys hotel room.

They were all cuter in person but someone caught my attention more then to my liking.

He looked me and the eyes and I was now stuck on making my decision.

Do I love Matt or..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooooh cliffhanger. Hope your enjoying the story. I will update soon and I said it would get good.😏Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like, and the Usual👌