Chapter 7

Matt's POV (Didn't expect that)

I was so happy for Los Angeles Magcon and it finally came. Me and the guys were all announced onto the stage.

"Please Welcome: Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinksy, Aaron Carpeneter, and Shawn Mendes." Hayes wasn't here because he wanted to stay home but he would join us later.

We walked onto the stage and we all wanted to meet that special someone at one of our Magcons. When I was out there I saw her. I could tell she loved me the most because she was constantly looking at me and screaming when I did anything at all.

She was so pretty I couldn't stop looking at her. I loved how her blonde hair fell, those bright hazel eyes, and just everything else about her. Her friend was pretty cute but I know Nash was after her.

I needed to know this girls name and number.

Wait, she looks so familiar I thought to myself. Then it hit me. Her and her friends hotel room was next to mine and a few of the other guys. Yes! I would totally get to know her.

I decided to have a little fun and make a good impression on her. So me being flirty I totally winked and she might of started screaming even more. Nash saw what I did and did it to her friend. Her friend started screaming too.

We did the usual. Danced, joked around, a q&a, and the Jack's and Shawn sang. I wish I could, but my talent is eating.

Magcon came to end and I decide to go backstage and told the boys about this girl and Nash talked about her friend.

All the guys sounded happy for me and said I can get any girl I wanted and we laughed. Except Taylor. He seemed kinda jealous and upset. Whatever.

Then a heard a girl scream and realized it was her. I could just tell.

I ran out and asked security to call everyone else and they did that.

She was on the ground full of blood with a giant cut that would need stitches on her left side. She was so hurt and in tears and I felt so bad. I could tell she tripped and fell. Extremely hard. She ended up falling into a pole that was keeping the meet and greet section cut off for now.

I said Hi I'm Matthew and I'm gonna help you. She said her name was Alex very faintly she then must of passed out from blood lost and I was yelling for someone to call 911 and they did so.

Her friend was in tears and she said her name was Elayna.

I hope the girl I might love will be okay. Yes, I did just say might love and may I mention her name was beautiful just like her.