Chapter 3

Alex's POV

It was 2:30 in the morning and my gold iPhone 5s started going off playing Lipgloss. That was my jam. Anyways I got Elayna up and she screamed at me oh well.

We both went into my bathroom. I got ready really fast and stuck my blonde hair up into a messy bun and put on light makeup. Concealer, foundation, a small streak of eyeliner with little mascara and fruit punch baby lips. I'm going to the airport, who am I trying to impress at an airport at 3:30 in the morning, pretty much no one.

I then just threw on a pair of Pink sweatpants, a sweatshirt from Pink as well, and some pink Converse. Elayna pretty much did her hair and makeup like me but, her outfit was different. She had on a pair of yoga pants and a sweatshirt from Aero with Brown Bearpaws.

I said goodbye to my two chihuahuas Oliver and Tink. The airport was an hour away so we got into the car by 2:50 and drove away. Thank God we got to the airport in time. I told my mom how much I loved her and we said are goodbyes. We only had a few minutes. We went through security, put our luggage where it belongs, and got Starbucks. I got my favorite the cotton candy frappe and Elayna got the strawberries and cream one, her usual.

Flight 306 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding blasted on the speakers and we went and gave the lady are plane tickets and she fake smiled clearly not wanting to be there and said "Have a Good Flight."

Thank God our seats were next to eachother. We sat down and put our carry ons above us. We had to put are phones on airplane mode and we did so. Finally the plane took off. I plugged in my pink sparkly earbuds into my phone. If you haven't noticed I love the color pink. Amnesia started playing. One of the saddest songs ever but also one of the best. Elayna tried to say something to me but I closed my eyes and blocked her out.

I fell asleep fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's Alex! Hope your enjoying it and a boy or two come in soon. No hate remember it's my first book. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the usual👌