Chapter 19

Alex's POV

I kept running and I stopped when I saw a unfamiliar stairwell. I was crying and tripping over my feet.

Until finally thank god Hayes came. With clothes. At least he picked out some decent clothes.

He brought yoga shorts, a comfy crop top, and my undergarments. All from Victoria Secret. Yes I love that store if you haven't gotten the memo yet.

I wasn't embarrassed at all, either was .he. I walked into the bathroom and put the clothes on.

I walked out and Hayes understood I didn't want to talk. He just held on to me as we walked back to my room.

I felt safe in his arms. Even tho he was a little younger, he was still a lot taller then me.

We walked into my room and all the guys knew what happened so they were just silent.

Hayes and I lay in my bed. We cuddled until I finally fell asleep.

Elaynas POV

I woke up in Nash's arms. I remember last night and I smiled. Then I remember we were leaving later today. I didn't care cause I would still be with the boy I'm in love with.

I know he loves me back to.

I looked down and realized I was still naked. My clothes were still on the floor. Whoops. Last night was fun.

To wake Nash up I just have him a short but passionate kiss. He woke up and smiled. He told me I Love you and I said it right back.

I had to get back so I went and changed, gave Nash a kiss and we said our goodbyes.

As I walked into the hallway I ran into Jack J. He told me something that shocked me.

He explained what happened between Alex, Taylor, and Matt. Wow.

I go back in the room. She then sat up and smiled. She then asked me how my night was.

"Let's just say me and Nash had to much fun." She then screamed "HAMILTON NASH GRIER" We just laughed.

I told her Jack told me and she said something shocking.

"I don't really know if I still like Taylor and I'm just plain confused with Matt."

That wasn't the shocking the part. The next part was.

"I think I like Hayes." My mouth just dropped.

Alex's life is so badly timed Taylor happened to be standing right there. He heard everything.

Then all He*l broke loose.

Taylor just totally crushed her small fragile heart, without even talking to her. She just started whimpering then crying.

She's a single woman now, well girl. #tayandra doesn't exist anymore.

Oh my gosh. She then spoke "I don't know if I like Hayes or Matt!!!!"

Wow.

I personally wouldn't care who she's with as long as she's happy. Just not Taylor.

I think she should give Matt another chance. She's liked him forever. He was really sorry and she totally blocked him out.

Before you know it Matthew Lee Espinosa was standing in the door frame. I exited the room and I hear him speak to Alex.

"Alex can we talk?"

Surprisingly she nods.

Go team #mattandra was my only thought. They need to make up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope your liking it. Keep reading. Thanks Lovelies💗Comment, Vote, Like and the Usual👌