Prolouge

(M/N) looked around himself as he saw each of his friends dying one by one. He couldn't do anything about it though. He couldn't do anything but just sit and watch.

"Papyrus..." (M/N) clutched onto his brother's torn up red scarf. It held so many memories. Along with it's host. But now he's gone. And (M/N) has no one.

He let out a cry of heartbreak. Anyone around could hear it. But no one ever helped him. No one ever coped with him. (M/N) was alone.

...

3 days have passed, (M/N) is supposed to be at his spot in the hall, but he hasn't even got himself out of bed. He was too lazy. That's what Papyrus would say. It's partially true. He was lazy. But most of it was because he was just depressed. Seeing his brother die over and over again took it's toll on him.

Eventually, he decided to get up. "Papyrus would want me out of bed anyways." (M/N) whispered. He hopped out of bed, and walked over to his closet, where the same old clothes he always wore hung at. He slipped them on, and his socks, as well as his slippers. He sighed, and looked in the mirror.

His multi-colored eyes had dark bags under their eyes. Probably due to all the crying and insomnia. He took his smiling mask, and quickly turned into a skeleton. His other form. What he'd rather go by in the underground. He quickly teleported to the judgement hall.

"Damn, still early." He muttered. He heard a shuffling behind him, and quickly turned his body to face-

 He heard a shuffling behind him, and quickly turned his body to face-

"Papyrus...?" (M/N) had tears around his eyes. There in front of him stood a skeleton resembling his dead brother. This replica wore brown caprees, orange sneakers, and an orange hoodie. A cigarette hung from his mouth. The "other" Papyrus stood in his place, with eyes wide open and jaw agape. Tears gathered around the other skeleton's eyes, and he muttered, "(M/N)..."

(M/N) slowly dragged his feet to the replica, and whispered, "You... You're someone else... You're not my Papyrus..."

Another shuffling was heard, but this was a smaller shuffling. Both skeletons snapped their attention to a shadowed figure to the end of the hall. Both skeleton's eyes lit up in different colors. A foot stepped out. They summoned gaster blasters.

Another foot.

They readied their attacks, waiting for the possible opponent.

The figure stepped out, it was a human with shoulder length brown hair, a green jacket, brown pants, and brown boots. Their eyes shined a bright red color. They had rosy cheeks on their pale skin.