Let's battle

(Yo. I'm just gonna post the chapters and when I possibly finish the story, I'll come back to the chapters and post the fanart or art that I didn't get to yet. But for now, enjoy the chapter.)

Cheering was heard throughout the stadium. People in the audience were excited to see two people who they barely even knew, battle each other.

Some called it "unfair". Probably because one student was a first year, and the other a third year.

But that didn't matter to both of them. No one really cared about it either. They just wanted to see what powers the two males were capable of. It's not like they would die from the match.

No.

(M/N) was sleeping peacefully. Very peacefully. That was until a rude awakening occured. A firm hand grabbed his shoulder, and a rough voice spoke.

"Oi. Get up. Your match is up."

(M/N) opened his eyes, sighing. He could never seem to get any sleep, could he?

He quickly thanked the ash blonde male, before walking out of the room and teleporting away. He appeared at the battle field, a portal quickly closing behind him. Only the sharpest eyes could see that part of his quirk.

Not long after, another person appeared at the battle field. They waited, as whispers, and talk were being spread throughout the stadium. Some of it was from class 1-A.

●●●●●

Midoriya stared at the two males facing each other with relaxed faces. Usually, the only battles he has seen in the arena so far, people glared at each other, their adrenaline quickly boosting their confidence level up.

But these two, they seemed like they didn't care at all.

Todoroki stared at the two males in deep thought.

One was a first year, little to no information on him at all. Great personality. A good friend.

The other, a third year. No information about him. No personal knowledge about him.

Both could have weak ass quirks, or strong as hell quirks. He assumed the second one. Depending on the level of content he's seeing right here, their quirk power must be strong. Probably as strong as Bakugou's or his.

He was right about one thing. Their "quirks" were powerful. But he was wrong about the other thing.

HOW THE HELL ARE THEIR QUIRKS WEAK AS FU-

take 2:

Their quirks were beyond the limit in power. All Might would definitely have fun with those two.

A/n: sorry if that sounded too OP there-

The 18+ pro hero walked up on stage, swaying her hips in a seductive manner, trying to woo the boys that we're competing against each other.

They just stared blankly at her. (M/N) opened his mouth, and said one simple thing out loud.

"Thot."

Midnight is SHOOK-

The said female only cracked her whip, with a bitter smile as she glared at the contestants.

"Welcome to our final battle everyone! Glad to see you're still here!"

(M/N) and Papyrus groaned as they heard the cheers getting louder with that announcement.