Moving day

(Just a random pic up top)
Right now the Bad time trio were in the living room eating like savage animals in front of Aizawa. Aizawa just stared at them with a blank face.

After they finished eating, they gladly thanked Aizawa

After they finished eating, they gladly thanked Aizawa. He just answered back with a small grunt. He picked up their bowls and put them in the sink to wash later. He peeked in the living room to see all three of them staring back at him. He quickly hid behind the wall that separated the kitchen and the living room. He saw his phone on the counter. He walked to the counter and picked the phone up. He went to his contacts list, and pressed a caller. He raised the phone to his ear, and in a tired voice, he said, "Hey. It's Aizawa. I have... A situation you need to look at."

...

After Nedzu and All Might came over to Aizawa's house to see what the problem was, they were called to the kitchen. They didn't acknowledge the pile of humans that was in the living room. Aizawa informed them on the mysterious light, and the three humans suddenly popping up out of that light. All Might and Nedzu were in confusion, so Aizawa pointed to the sleeping pile of humans on the couch.

They took one look and next thing you know, they were gushing and obsessing over how cute they were. Aizawa growled, and knocked their heads with his scarf.

"If you're not going to help with this problem then get out." Aizawa sighed. All Might and Nedzu looked at each other, then back at Aizawa. An idea clicked into All Might's head.

"You could take them into your class! They could be new students!" All Might loudly stated. This woke up
(M/N), who yawned, and rubbed a hand over his eye to wake himself up. All Might, Nedzu, and even Aizawa thought that action was cute. (M/N) looked around the room, before spotting All Might, Nedzu, and Aizawa staring at them. He got immediately cautious, and summoned a gaster blaster.

"Woah, Woah young boy! We mean no harm! I'm a Pro-Hero! All Might." All Might proudly stated. Aizawa slapped a hand over his face, and groaned. All Might cleared his throat, and turned back to Aizawa. "You can take him to your class, along with the other two. They can learn to be a hero. And they look like they endured a lot of tough things in life. This can be their new start."

Aizawa looked back at the trio, seeing (M/N) stare out the window, and Chara and Papyrus curled up together. He looked back at Nedzu and All Might, and nodded. He walked over to the trio. (M/N) woke the other two up.

"You're uh... staying with me for now until we can get the situation solved." Aizawa muttered. The three of them nodded, and continued to look around the room.

He was surely going to have fun with these three.

He sighed, and looked back at the other two men in the kitchen, who were talking about random nonsense.

"If you're just going to stand there and talk about random crap, then I suggest you do it somewhere else. Not here." Shota muttered, before turning his attention to the three humans. "Follow." He waved his hand.

He took them to the second floor, where the walls were aligned with pictures of Aizawa in his kid years and teen years. He stopped at the first door on the left, and opened it. He stepped inside.

"This is the guest bedroom." Shota said. The room was blank. The only thing that it had were two beds, and a cushion seat, along with a desk. There was a balcony window, that's pretty much it.

"It looks so... normal..." Chara whispered. Unfortunately, Aizawa heard, and answered, "Of course it is. The guestroom is for the guests. They don't live in the household. So why should they get the fancy stuff if they're just gonna leave soon anyways?"

With that, Aizawa left the room, standing out in the hallway. He looked back, and was about to ask something, but shut his mouth seeing Papyrus and Chara heavily asleep, and (M/N) standing outside the balcony. He closed the door without another word, leaving them be.

...

Hello, (M/N)...

We've been looking for you. Just you...

He'll be a fine asset to the team.

Get him.

And whatever you do, don't release him until he is either submissive...

Or DEAD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this chapter. I'll upload the next one soon. I got extremely lazy towards the end, so plz excuse the crappy typing.