Sports festival discussion

Itg was one day before the sports festival. (M/N) was honestly a bit shaken up. After the recent events, he didn't want to go back to Aizawa's house, fearing that he may be attacked again. And his body was very fragile. Even in his human form.

Anyways, the day before the festival was spent with video games and chips. Kirishima was playing the games, and (M/N) was silently watching. He was still recovering.
(M/N) was getting tired on Kirishima's couch. It was nice, and soft. His eyes started closing. He almost fell asleep when he was rudely awakened from a cherry voice calling his name, making him internally curse.

"Hey Sans."

"Mmh... Yeah?" (M/N) groaned. He sat up on the couch, trying to glare at the shark boy in front of him, but just ended up looking like a tired old man.

Kirishima chuckled, and turned to face the screen, continuing to play the continuous levels of super smash brothers.

"Have you trained up for the Sports Festival?"

(M/N) slid off the couch. He grumbled. Kirishima raised a brow, but was too focused on the screen. The silence was basically asking, "Well?" With a sigh, he answered tiredly. "Nah."

Kirishima's eye brows raised up. He dropped his controller, causing him to lose the level, but he didn't care. He tackled (M/N) to the floor, and yelled.

"You haven't trained at all?!!"

(M/N) shook his head with a tired reply. "Too lazy."

"But what about the sponsorshi-" Kirishima was cut off by  (M/N) pressing one of his small hands against Kirishima's chest, and gently pushing him off. (M/M) stood up, and yawned. He looked at Kirishima, and plopped down next to him, grabbing the controller. He started playing, speaking as his fingers moved swiftly with the controlls.

"I'm not going to be participating in the Sports Festival. The teachers told me that I already have a sponsor waiting for me, Chara, and Papyrus, so I have nothing to worry about. And, I get to sleep while you guys bust your asses off trying to kill each other." (M/N) chuckles at the last part.

He managed to beat the opponent, all while Kirishima was intensely staring at the screen, reading every movement.

Tired, (M/N) tossed the controller to Kirishima, who took it with not so much grace. Kirishima looked at
(M/N), who was heading out the door. Kirishima quickly scrambled up, chasing after him. "Wait! Where are you-" He looked out his door, but only saw his front yard. No (M/N). Kirishima sighed, and closed his door.

●●●●●

(M/N) appeared at Aizawa's house immediately after leaving Kirishima's house, thanks to his "quirk". He opened the door, and was instantly tackled into a hug by Frisk. He smiled, and patted the small child's head, but was confused. He looked around the room, then Back down at Frisk.

"Hey kid, did the Emo lookin' man bring ya' here?" Sans asked. Frisk nodded, and took Sans' hand, and walked upstairs.

They walked down the hall upstairs, and reached the door to Aizawa's room. Inside, there was mumbling. Sounded like a stressful talk. They were going to intrude.

Frisk opened the door, and immediately rushed indside. Chara looked at Frisk, and smiled tiredly, clear bags under her eyes. Papyrus sat beside her in Aizawa's bed, his head buried in his hands. Aizawa was on his computer mumbling, with a tired and stressed out look on his face.

(M/N) cleared out his throat. This grabbed the attention to the older three, and immediately two of the three rushed and engulfed  (M/N) in a hug. Chara then slapped (M/N), and returned back to hugging him. (M/N) chuckled a bit, wrapping his arms around the two.

Well, at least tried.

Aizawa went up to (M/N), and put a hand on his shoulder. He smiled gently, and said, "Good to see ya' again kid." Without thinking, (M/N) instantly tackled Aizawa in a hug, and said, "Thank you Dad."

Everyone froze.

(M/N) was about to let go, but Aizawa hugged him back and smiled an actual non-creepy smile. "No problem kiddo."

"Now get to bed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will be working on the next chapter right after this is published. See you at the next chapter. Bye!