4

Today was my first day of school, but i wasn't woken by an alarm clock like before, I was woken by a kitten jumping one me, it was a boy tabby cat, and I had decided to call it Leo. It was 6:45 am and although it was early, I thought as I was up I might as well get ready for school. I showered and got dressed and headed down the stairs, and on the way down I looked out the window and realised that in the garden I had an Olympic sized pool.

"Good morning Luke" Lucy said beaming "want do you want for breakfast"
"What of you have" I asked politely
"Almost anything" she said
So I say there eating bacon and eggs and then a limousine pulled up outside
"Time for you to go to school, good luck on your first day" Lucy said,
"Bye" I replied

The limo drove for about half an hour and then it came to a stop, my heart was thumping, I was just starting to feel the nervousness now!

I looked out the bulletproof windows and saw a stone arch with a golden letters engraved at the top saying 'PALM WOOD ACADEMY'

I got out and I realised that everyone was looking at me, then it hit me, palm wood was a public school, I forgot that I had asked to go to a public school, in a way I was happy, but people would know me as the rich kid or the billionaire boy!

Oh well, it was too late to turn back now...