9

We both just stared at Sean's mum and dad. No one spoke until Sean's dad did.
"I don't know who the fuck you think you are..." he said looking at me "but my son will never see you again"

I just stared.... and stared... and stared... until Sean's mum and dad came over to us and started literally dragging sean away. When they got a bit further away from me, they picked him up off the ground and started slapping him. He was crying out in pain, tears rolling down his cheeks... I could do nothing but watch, my feet were rooted to the spot, and all I could see was sean being abused by his own parents.

That was enough, I gained the courage, ran over to them and pushed his dad out the way, and shoved his mum down to the floor. I yelled at Sean to run and he did. His dad came over to me and I fought him off and put him to the ground too, it was a good thing I was trained in boxing.

I could se sean watching in the a background.

Then when they were both on the floor in pain I started speaking "DONT YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOUR OWN SON!!!" I yelled and then carried on more calmly "can't you just let him be who he wants to be...? Is that so hard? Maybe you don't agree with being gay, but that doesn't mean you have to abuse him. He ran away from you because of what you did, and he came to live with me, who he had only known for one day, over you who he has known forever! Doesn't that tell you something. For one there is something seriously wrong with your parenting methods, two, you don't accept him for who he is, you beated him for fuck sake. And three, the world has changed now, gay people are accepted, it's a part of life and you are some of the only people that won't accept it. You need to learn to love your son, he has been through so much already and he needs his parents to love him. Why would you abuse him. You are the only people on the world who would want their child to feel like fucking shit! Now, if you don't let him be who he is, I'm pretty sure you won't ever get him back!" They just lay on the ground there in silence.

I should have ended it there, but that was when Sean ran up to me and hugged me and we turned and walked away, but I couldn't help my self from turning round and saying "see ya later mother fuckers!"
Then me and Sean walked off!

We walked on for what felt like hours, but I knew it was only a couple of minutes.
We saw Sean's parents get up and run to their car and speed off.

It was about another 10 minutes until either of us spoke... by this time the sun had set. The first thing that sean said was "that was brilliant" then he went on about how amazingly I put his parents to the ground and how my little speech meant so much to him. When he was done I simply replied with "it's alright, don't worry about it" and I put my arm round him and kissed the top of his head.
"I did it because I love you" I muttered under my breath.

We went back soon after that and we both went into our separate bedrooms.

While I was drifting off to sleep I thought about how, I had been in LA for 3 days and no one from back home had called to see if I was safe, or to see how I was doing. That led onto another thought, me and Sean had known each other for only 3 days and we were already going out... I knew it was rushed, but you know when you just have that feeling, when you meet someone and you instantly know that they are the one. That was how I felt right now, and from that point then, I knew that I really loved Sean!

I woke up the next morning at 6am, so, as it was Saturday, I fed the cat and then went for a swim, I was probably on about my 100th length when Sean popped out of the door and said "your up early" in a very tired tone, it was only about 7am at this time.
"Yeah well, i wanted to do some lengths before i properly started the day" I replied
"Gotta keep your abs in shape" Sean said
"So have you" I said as he ripped his shirt off and dived in...

"You know" I said "I am gonna ask Lucy to hire a company to build a few water slides  into the pool"
"YESSSSS" Sean said and then jumped on top of me and pushed me under. I resurface a few seconds later and said to Sean "you better be careful of the pool monster is gonna get you" I said,
And with that I went under the water and pulled Sean under with me and we kissed, then when we popped our heads up, i pushed him against the poolside an we continued to kiss in between our  heavy breathing. I opened my mouth to let his tongue in and we were there, just kissing, for what felt like ages.

Soon after, we went inside, got changed and had breakfast.
"So Sean, what do you want to do today?" I said.

"Well actually, my friend invited me to his house, you know James??? His parents are away so he wanted me to come over and play Xbox" Sean replied

"That's perfect, cuz I need to go to the slide company and order our watersides!!! I'll get the limo to drop you off at James'!" I said

So Sean left and I asked Lucy to drive me to the Waterside building company. So I went there and I ordered three waterslides (one of them coming out of my bedroom) And a diving board.

Then we drove home and I looked on my desk in my room and saw a book that wasn't usually there??? I looked inside and saw that it was a diary... Sean's diary... I know I shouldn't have, but I read it! There was a lot about me in it and I saw that Sean had written about how he wasn't excited for his birthday because he thought he was going to get nothing... it then said that his birthday was on Monday which was tomorrow... I needed to give Sean the best birthday ever after what he was going through.

So I set to work...