11

*warning, there is a steamy scene in this chapter*   Enjoy guys!

A week went by and sean and I were getting more and more excited about London. Obviously I had used to live there, so the only reason i was excited was because I was taking sean, I just hoped I didn't run into my parents.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come" Lucy said while we were eating b Lucy, we will be fine" I replied
"If your sure" she immediately came back with almost sarcastically.

.     .     .    .    .    .    .    .   .   .    .    .    .    .   .

After another 5 days it was finally the summer holidays, or vacation as everyone around me called it.
"We better start packing sean, we leave tomorrow and we get to leave this place for a week" I called out.
"IM SO EXCITED" sean yelled down the hall.
I laughed and started getting my things together.
By the time it was 11pm we had everything packed and sean and I were laying in my bed just staring at the ceiling.

"You know" he said "don't you think it's amazing how we are only 14 and 15 and we are going to London and I am living with you, I mean, I love it and I'm so greatful, don't you think it's just overwhelming!"
"I guess, but I don't really get overwhelmed anymore" I replied
He breathed a Laugh and then we both drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up Leo was pawing at the door so I got up to open it and let him in when I realised that our flight left in 2 hours.
"OMG SEAN, GET UP!!!! WE GOTTA GO!!!!!!"
I dragged him out of bed and in 10 minutes we were in the limo being driven to the airport.

When we finally got to LAX (Los Angeles international airport) we hurried our bags out the boot and rushed into customs.

We got through baggage and security in good time so we had ages to shop and get breakfast.

"It's a Shame my private jet is in England" I joked
"YOU HAVE A PRIVATE JET!!"
Sean said a little too loudly
"I swear I told you"
I giggled.

We went into the shops and I hit some aftershave and things like that and then we went into Gucci and I managed to rack up a bill of $6700! But that was things for sean as well.

Eventually our plane got called and we got on board.

"Luke, I am so excited! Thanks so much for this" sean burst out with.
"No problem" i smiled.

There was a long flight ahead.

Me and Sean both fell asleep on the plane and when I woke up sean was smooshed into me and my arm around him. I shifted slightly and it woke him up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I whispered
"Huh, it's ok" he replied semi conscious.
"So what do you think of first class" I said
"It's amazing, I love you babe"
He looked up and gazed at me as he said it.
I couldn't help but smile
I melted inside
He had never called me babe before
It was so cute.

A long flight later we arrived at Heathrow airport.

There was a huge queue, but eventually we cleared customs and we got a taxi to the hotel. On the way there sean said to me "I've never been to a five star hotel before"
"It's amazing, the food is brilliant, the beds are superbly comfy and the pool is always spectacular, as a matter of fact, the hotel I booked for us has a rooftop pool and there is glass on the sides and you can see the whole city" I spluttered
"You sounded so British then" he replied
"Is that a bad thing"
"No, I love your accent"
He pushed his lips against mine, they were soft and it was a passionate kiss, but it didn't last long because before long the cab driver said "no making out in the back seat, I've had too many bad experiences"

The rest of the drive was awkward and I was thankful to get out. I paid him but left no tip and he drove off.

My family owned the most luxury hotel company In the world, and I did think about booking a room there, but it was too likely that I would run into someone that knew my parents. So instead I booked Obscura, a very luxurious hotel, and I made sure I got the top floor suite.

We walked through the revolving glass doors and entered a magnificent lobby with huge chandeliers, worth millions, hanging from the ceiling. The floors were marble and the walls were a brilliant shade of white. It was gorgeous, but not as nice as my family's hotels.

We checked in and went up to our suite. "THIS IS AMAZING" sean said and he swept me up and took me into the bedroom, pushing me hard against the bed. A moan slipped out my mouth "oh sean" he kissed me harder and harder and then one of his hands went on to my shirt button, his hand went lower and lower down my torso undoing each button as he went and soon my shirt was on the floor next to the bed. I lifted off Sean's t-shirt and my abs pressed against his. "I'm never gonna forget how ripped you are" he moaned as he kept kissing me.

His hand got to my dick which, by now was rock hard and he said, "GOD, your hung" I giggled as he started rubbing it.

"Oh seeeaaan" the words escaped my mouth. He was now grinding on top of me, our hard ons rubbing each other. It was pure bliss, we did that passionately for about 10 minutes, and then he got off me and said "omg I love you so much"

We got our swimming clothes on and we went to the rooftop pool, it was late evening by that time and there was no one in the pool, we had it all to ourselves.

I jumped In and the water greeted me with the by the temperature. The waters so warm" sean said suprised. "Yup, it's lovely!" I replied

We splashed about til midnight when they closed the pool and then sean suggested something "why don't we go clubbing"
"NOW" I said in shock.
"Why not" he replied.
So that's what we did, we got changed and we went to the clubs.

We traveled into the best place for clubs in London, And it felt as if half of Londons population were there.

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!"

*hope you are enjoying this book so far, let me know what you think by commenting, next chapter out soon*