On day on the month of February, the day full of love and passion for their significant other. Non other than Valantines Day had arrived. Margee and Lemar were standing by a bench together, as their friends surrounded them as they joked.

Margee had decided to sit on top of the bench, as Lemar then followed her action and sat next to her. The only thing seperating them was 2 cm space of air. "Wait, today is Valantines Day right?" A boy said with the name of Andrei. "Yeah it is, I wish I could send roses to my crush though, its so sad how I didn't have an extra 5p" Lemar said while concentrated on Margee.Not giving his attention to anyone else but just the girl next to him.

There was a service of Sixth Formers on every Valantines Day delivering roses and personal messages to the younger students in love within the school. It costed £2 to deliver a rose too someone, however unfortunately Lemar only had £1.95. It made him miserable the whole day, because he wanted to confess to his crush ever since he first fell for her. He wanted their anniversary to be on a special day.

"Awww it's okay Lemar, you have next year right?" Margee said while comforting her friend by slowly rubbing his back to ease him from his sad state. "No. There is no next year. What if she gets taken? Plus I wanted to tell her that I like her today by giving her a rose." Lemar said as he leaned his body slowly towards Margee. "I'm sure the girl you like won't be taken. And you don't need a dumb rose to show you like her. Plus what girl wouldn't want to have you as their boyfriend?" Margee said in a soft voice while hugging Lemar gently.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. I think someone likes you Lemar." Andrei said while nudging Lemars left arm. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT YOU IDIOT!" Margee said furiously, however even though she hated to admit it. She had feelings for Lemar. But when he mentioned another girl, her thoughts of him and her together were completely destroyed. Thoughts of him and other girls that he might be talking about overflowed her mind. Almost making her breakdown in front of him.

However she didn't let that show especially in front of her crush. She didn't want him to think she was weak. She felt absolutely broken to know that the boy she fell for had another girl in his eyes.

Margee hoped that at least for the tiniest of chances, that the girl he talked about was her and no one else. Margee grew easily jealous over time, whenever Lemar would interact with other girls other than herself. She didn't want to admit she liked the boy sitting to her left. Not too her friends or even herself.

"But if I give her a rose, won't that show that I think she's more special to me?" Lemar questioned his friend comforting him. "Lemar do realise how dumb you sound?" Margee didn't like calling the boy she liked dumb or an idiot, however she didn't want to seem obvious, "You're depending on a stupid rose that's gonna die in, like 2 minutes. You don't need to give her a rose." Margee said.

She all of a sudden felt a pair of hands on hers. She looked down then traced her eyes up too the owner of them. As she did she saw Lemar looking directly at her with a love filled gaze.
"Thanks for the advice M." Lemar cooed. "Ohh. Someone's being romantic." Margees' friend Noor said. Margee obviously heard her but she didn't want Lemar too think she was violent.

Margee deeply inhaled, "Noor I will drill your head into the wall if you do not shut your little ass mouth." Margee said calmly but with a deadly gaze.