LEMAR'S POV

I never thought that I would ever see someone like Margee do that to me.

She always keeps her promises no matter how big or little they are  (not true but hav to say it to make ma gorl seem noice).

And

Prabhat

The boy that I have known for years, ever since Year 1.

Why, would they do such a thing to me.

I never have felt so betrayed before.

But

Wait a second

She's never kissed someone before

Please don't tell me that

Her first kiss was with...

AUTHOR'S POV

Lemar went to the back of the school, hearing the bell ring but not caring for truncating his class.

Lemar found a blossom tree and sat underneath that tree facing away from the school.

That was the only blossom tree to be in the school so it was easy to find, but that tree bought him back many memories.

Like when Margee had first hugged him out of love and compassion after he asked her to be his girlfriend.

He wanted to hold her waist and kiss her. But he knew that Margee was a slow moving girl that liked to take time to know things.

He didn't want to disrespect her so he didn't get intimate with her at all, except for that one hug. A hug that he will never take for granted.

As all the memories swirled around his mind. He didn't notice the drops of salty tears leaving his eyes, as he stared up at the grey, gloomy, depressing sky.

He knew it would rain soon but he didn't care, nothing to him was worse than the sheer heartbreak he felt.

He could kidnapped and he wouldn't be more upset. He could die in an accident and he still wouldnt be upset.

If he died then he wouldn't have to love with the pain he felt, the pain caused by his beloved girlfriend and his trusted best friend.

He felt a few drops of rain falling on top of him, as he cried silently to himself. No one had seen him cry before, he always thought he was unbreakable, independent, strong.

But all those things were broken by one simple  (crusty dusty musty ugly ass gorl).

Her smile made him weak, her company made him dependent on her, her tears made him break. He never liked it when she cried, he liked her being the optimistic young woman that she was.

"LEMAR! ARE YOU THERE!" Lemar heard a feminine voice call out, making him snap out of his mind.
(Chung Ha snapped like Thanos boiis let's go)

He looked behind the blossom tree, his eyes focusing on the slim body figure that he could make out from with his teary eyes.

"LEMAR IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN!" The girl cried out, as her voice cracked in between.

Lemar could recognise that angelic voice from thousands of miles away. But he still didn't answer her.

Instead he just sat up from his place under the tree, and walked towards her.

The girl ran towards him as fast as she could, pulling him into a tight hug.

"L-lemar please b-believe m-me. I didn't w-want to k-kiss Prabhat. He j-just came up to m-me and k-kised me. E-even though I t-tried to push him a-away." Margee cried into his chest.

Lemar couldn't stand her being like this, but then again he had to take into account that she still had her first kiss with him.

"Margee I'm sorry but, how am I going to believe you." Lemar said disappointingly.

"A-are you saying t-that you d-don't have any t-trust in me?" Margee said crying harder into his wet school shirt.

"No, that's not what I mean but it's just that I... I'm gonna need some time to think about us." Lemar said as he pulled the older girls waist towards him.

"Lemar." Margee started, "Do you think my l-love for you, is a FUCKING JOKE TO YOU?!" The girl screamed at her lover out of pain.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BETRAY YOU? THE PERSON THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME, THE PERSON THAT IS MY LIFE, THE PERSON THAT I CRY FOR EVERY FUCKING DAY?! HUH?! FUCKING ANSWER ME!" Margee shouted at the younger boy with rage.

With that she ran off away from the boy she adored the most.

Lemar just stood there, not going after her.

He couldn't handle anything so he decided to leave school by faking being sick.

As he was walking towards the nurses office he kept having thoughts, regrets even.

" Margee, I want to believe you but... For some reason a part of me won't let me believe you. I'm sorry" Lemar thought before his body had completely shut down.

Falling lifelessly onto the floor.