4

"Margee you look so cute with a braid" Andrei said trying to get Lemars attention. He knew Lemar gets jealous if he compliments his future girlfriend.

He obviously knew that he shouldn't be pissing Lemar off but... Something was off about Lemar.

Lemar kept spacing out alot during the week. He kept having flash backs.

FLASHBACK

Lemar and Margee found each other outside, of Primark and so they decided to tell their parents if they could hang out in a park for a bit. Luckily both were granted permission to go with each other.

On the way to the park, as they talked peacefully and shared jokes. Lemar had noticed a boy with a black hoodie with a girl wearing the same following them. He tried observing them every time he looked at Margee. He noticed a shiny and sharp object in the boys' pockets.

He immediately knew what it was.

He noticed that whenever he moved closer towards Margee, their faces would darken into a deathly glare. But when he moved away their faces would become less tense.

He leaned closer to her ear and whispered everything he observed about them. She became quickly frightened.

Lemar put his arm around her waist in a way to comfort her. A way to calm her down.

But it did the exact opposite.

The next thing they knew is that the boy and girl following started chasing after them.

Lemar heard the footsteps of someone running and as he looked subtly behind. He felt fear.

However.

He needed to protect his love.

Lemar grabbed Margees arm and ran for his literal life.

They ended up in a tight space between two buildings. Lemar knew that the lack of space would make it appear as if no one was there.

All Margee heard and felt was slow, deep breaths from her crush. She looked up to meet the gaze of, 2 warming orbs attracting her further into Lemar.

She blushed as she realised how close they really were. Her hands her flat on his heaving chest.

Lemar saw her cute little blush and quickly realised what the cause was.

Without thinking Lemar leaned in, almost closing the space between them. His lips almost met hers.

"Lemar let's go check if they still are there." Margee said turning to the gap of light.

Lemar felt frustrated that he didn't get to kiss her. However he knew she told him that for their own safety.

Both the boy and girl checked for the pair after them, but found no trace.
They exited the small gap one after the other and went to the place that their parents said that they should meet up.

"I almost had my first kiss" thought the 2 love birds.