Vanish

"She was taken" James picked up the chair up and sat it up correctly, he sat down. Zahra had a guilty look on her face, she looked around the room was trashed but it looked Like was Lila was resisting someone.

" It was all fucking  your fault, Zahra" Anton said harshly , he face was hot red. Zahra looked over at Anton, tears was in her eyes.

"Calm down.... It's not helping us by getting angry at each other " Emi began looking around the room for any clues,

"We can't file a police report for a missing 50+ vampire" James grumpled, then Zahra eyes lit up...

" We can tell the vampire council, they got records on what vampires entered the city" Zahra grin , wiping the tears from her face,

"Yes, that's brilliant" Emi smiled , she went over to Anton who face was turning too red, tears was in eyes...

"Take a chill pill , you look like you could let out a little steam" Emi patted him on the back then headed out the door, the hunters followed.

..............................

The council was pissed off that Lila was taken but they were willing to help, because after all she was the key. The hunters had to go down to the records keeper, she keeps records down in the basement of the manor.... A vampire lead them down through a maze of hallways then down a couple of flight of stairs. They finally arrived to a steel door. The vampire had to type in password into a keypad. The door slowly opened, the vampire guesture them to go inside. Emi went first, Anton was the last inside , the door automatically closed behind them. They were in a giant room, half was a giant library and the other side was full cabinet of files....

" I suppose you are the hunters" a small voice asked, the hunters saw a small cheerful vampire, she put up her glasses. They wondered since she was a vampire why would she need them .

"Yes,can you find what vampires entered in the city?" Emi asked her with a smile, Emi face was pink. Zahra rolled her eyes.

" Yes, I can show you on the computer" the vampire said cherry and gestured to follow her. The vampire almost skipped,"I'm just excited that I got visitors" the vampire sat down on a computer then started to type some codes,the hunters watched her over her shoulder.

"Isn't that Hologate corporation 
Verification number?" James pointed out on the computer, the vampire sighed," yes but he can't be here, he knows the council hates him" Hologate was Oscar's Snow company, meaning he had business in London " he took Lila" Anton placed his palm over his face....

"Wouldn't he just kill her?" James asked, Zahra slowly nodded, Anton gave her glare ." But she is very valuable' Emi bit her lip.

"So they got here by plane, so they will get get out by plane..." Emi sighed , the vampire navigate through the computer,

" Looks like the  private plane is leaving in 45 minute's to New York" the vampire had a worried look.

"Shit" Anton growled, the hunters had to hustle....

...................................

The hunters ridden a black SUV with tinted windows to the airport. One of the vampire council guards took them.

"What about airport security?" Zahra asked the guard who was driving,he shooked his head. He drove to the restricted section and stopped at a few checkpoints. The hunters watched curiously as they drive down and parked near the runway. The hunters quickly got out, rushing down looking at all the private planes, looking for the Hologate logo .

"Fuck" screamed Emi, as they watched the Hologate plane  took off on the runway, Anton cursed and his face turn bright red. James wrapped his arms around Zahra.

"Looks like we are going to New York.... along with the council" James took a big breath....