Chapter 5- [Tour of Seattle]

The next morning after arriving in Seattle, Katie and I woke up to different sounds. At 06:00, I heard laughing. At 06:15, Katie swears she heard someone crying in the room next door. At 07:00, I heard the shower running for thirty minutes. I could tell it's the shower because I listened to the water running with a thump that sounds like someone knocking on the door.

These are the joys of living in a crew-house where people will come and go throughout the day. Living in this house is like living in a college dorm room, without the room advisor telling you what to do. At 07:30, I decided to wake up and walk around the house.

There are about ten people around the house. When I went down to the living room, three people were sleeping in their uniform on the three couches. In the kitchen, there were two pilots Facetiming, their families through the webcam. In the backyard, three people were sitting around the porch.

I turned around and walked back into the house. As I walked in, Emma stopped me. "Good morning. How was your night Skyler?" I then replied in a non-rude manner, "It was very loud." Emma started to laugh and replied, "Welcome to the BlueSkies Crew House on Spruce Street. It's worse than usual because flights have been canceled all around, due to the weather at our hub in Denver, so people are grounded including the flight crews.

"Ah," I replied.

Emma then grabbed my arm, walked me upstairs, and knocks on a door. "I want to introduce you to the co-owner of this house; she's nice." A few seconds after knocking on the door, the door opened. As the door opened, I was blinded by the sun hitting the windows to the East. A few seconds later, she appeared. Then I heard a yell. "Skyler!"

I opened my eyes, and it was Alexandra Coleman. I was shocked because she opened the door in a sky blue bra, with a pink panty. I then cover my eyes and turned around. "I'm so sorry." Both Emma and Alex laughed, as Alex grabbed a bathrobe and covered herself up.

"Don't worry about it Skyler; you live here?" Alex asked.

"Yes! I just moved in last night. My sister is here with me too, but only for two days." I replied.

"Oh, don't worry about it. You can have anybody here anytime. Emma and I aren't strict about that. As I said before you're going to have a great time."

I smiled back at Alex. Emma walks away, "Well I'm going to leave you two alone, I got a 09:00 start time, for an Orlando turn. See you guys tonight".

Alex and I waved back at Emma as she grabs her baggage from her bedroom, and walks down the stairs. I then continued to stare at Alex.

"Well, how do you like Seattle so far?" Alex asked.

"I haven't seen the city yet. My sister and I arrived last night. I did see the airport though". Alex and I both laughed.

"Well, It's my day off today. I can take you two around town if you are interested?"

I replied, "Sure! Let's do it!" Alex then waved her arms up and cheered.

"Yay. I'm excited. I am going to give you two, one of the best Seattle tours anyone can ever give you. Grab your headset, Skyler." Alex closed the door but left me confused about why I should bring my headset.

I walked over to my room and woke Katie up. "Katie, Katie; wake up!" Katie opens her eyes slowly and yawns. She started to stare at me, all annoyed. "What do you want Skyler?" Katie asked.

"You know the girl I was researching on Facebook the other day? Alexbelle Lewis?" She thought for a second and responded, "Yes" with a quiet tone.

"Well, she is going to take us on a tour of Seattle right now! So get ready." Katie opens her eyes up more, and jumps off of the top bunk bed and walks away, "Uh!" Katie exclaimed.