Attraction

Summary: After that crimson air disappeared, something changed between the two – or only to Nan Feng. But, Fu Yao seemed to be affected by it, too.

Fu Yao felt his head expanded like a balloon – his mind went blank and empty. He raised his hands and pushed Nan Feng, and he succeeded. But, Nan Feng's hand is still holding his wrist. "You!" he said, glaring as he pulled his hand.

Nan Feng finally let go of him. His eyes are dazed and his lips are moist. He looked at Fu Yao's face that's red but in anger, and lips that gone red and wet. "I – " he said, then stopped. He doesn't know what to say.

Fu Yao felt all the veins on his head snapped. His face went shade redder because of anger. He wiped his lips and murderously glared at Nan Feng. He drew his sword and pointed it at him. "How dare you!" he hissed. They can't make noise since Xie Lian might wake up and ask what's happening.

Nan Feng looked at him and took a deep breath as if to calm himself. His eyes looked clearer now. "I-" he said and gulped. Yet, his eyes are still wild. He looked away from Fu Yao, or else. "I... that thing earlier – " he said.

"What thing?!" Fu Yao snapped.

Nan Feng glanced at him. It is clear that Fu Yao is also red from embarrassment and clearly doesn't want to talk about the kiss. "The thing... that red thing – " he said.

A vein popped in Fu Yao's head as he pointed his sword closer to Nan Feng's chest. "What red thing? Speak clearly!" he told him, mad, as his cheeks flushed redder.

This... Nan Feng thought and looked away, feeling his face is hot. Obviously, the three of them, had never kissed anyone before. Never mind their duties, but things such as this never crossed their mind before. But, now... he thought and glanced at Fu Yao's still moist and red lips which he felt so soft earlier. He gulped, feeling his throat went dry. "The thing the Crimson Rain Sought Flower took out." He said, then cleared his throat. His voice is serious. "That affects the mind." He said.

Fu Yao rolled his eyes. "Obviously." He said, frowning.

"... can you not point your sword at me?" Nan Feng asked and looked at the sword, its tip on his chest.

Fu Yao scoffed. "If you dare try to take a step near me..." he said, his eyes narrowed.

"I assure you. That's just because of that thing earlier – " Nan Feng said.

"What thing?!" Fu Yao asked, pissed, as he inched the sword nearer it touched Nan Feng's chest.

Nan Feng frowned. "The Crimson Rain Sought Flower took out." he answered.

Fu Yao frowned back, yet he withdrew the sword. But, his eyes went wide when Nan Feng took a step towards him. He took a step back. "What the hell are you doing?!" he asked as he raised his sword.

Nan Feng stopped. "Nothing." He said, yet his eyes concealed a hunger as he looks at Fu Yao's lips. "It's late. Let's go rest." He said.

Fu Yao frowned. "You go rest. I will inquire in the communication array what the hell is that thing." He said and sat on the ground sitting in a lotus position. He closed his eyes to meditate.

He didn't know a pair of eyes now showing their hunger is looking at him.

Morning.

"Good morning, gege." Hua Cheng greeted Xie Lian.

"Good morning, San Lang." Xie Lian greeted back, a bright smile on his face. "Hm?" he said when he saw Nan Feng and Fu Yao. "What's wrong with you two?" he asked, puzzled, when he saw both of them is frowning.