Chapter 10

Otterpaw slowly opened her eyes. She blinked until she could see clearly. Shadowpaw and Rowanheart were still sleeping. She slowly stood up as she felt scared. I want to go home... She slipped out of the den as she felt the soft snow crunching underneath her paws. Otterpaw sat on the cold snow and looked up at the sky.

"Your up." Rowanheart sat next to Otterpaw. She spun around and stared at Rowanheart.
"I want to go home." Otterpaw whispered.
"I miss my sister, mother, father, my friends, my clanmates. I miss the warmth of my nest in the apprentices den. I miss hunting with my mentor. I miss sharing tounges with my friends..." Otterpaw whispered as tears runed down her cheeks. Rowanheart placed her muzzle on Otterpaws forehead.
"I will get you and your friend back safe to your clan." She looked at Otterpaw.
"I promise."
•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Wake up!" Wolfpaw shook Darkpaw. She opened her eyes and stood up.
"I'm up, I'm up!" Darkpaw frowned.

Flameheart and Whitefur were looking around the area.
"There is an abandoned den in the distance. Let's go check it out." Whitefur suggested. Blackshade snorted. Lark came up to them.
"I'm in. Otterpaw and Shadowpaw might have stayed in there for shelter from the storm. There sent might be faint, but strong enough to follow it." Lark said.
"Let's go!" Darkpaw squealed and dashed outside with Wolfpaw on her heels. Flameheart, Blackshade, Whitefur and Lark followed them.

They were half way when they heard footsteps coming towards them. Everyone froze. Blackshade unheated his claws, Lark curled her tail and showed her fangs, Whitefur pushed the apprentices behind her as Flameheart stood calmly still but was ready for an attack.

That's when a tabby brown she-cat emerged from the dead trees and stared right at the clan cats. She then smiled happily as she spun around behind her.
"There here." She purred.

That's when Darkpaws eyes widened as she saw a small puffy furred she-cat walk into the sight with a slender black furred Tom.
"Otterpaw! Shadowpaw!" She sqeaked  happily as she flung herself on the small she-cat. Shadowpaw greeted Wolfpaw and Whitefur, but avoided Blackfurs gaze.

"Its nice to see you Flameheart." The elder she-cat mewed. Flameheart smiled as he nodded
"Same to you Rowanheart." Flameheart said.
“Thank you for taking care of them." Lark purred. Rowanheart smiled at the medicine cat.
"Come with us Rowanheart. Icestar needs to meet you. You protected another clans apprentice, Icestar must know." Whitefur purred. Rowanheart sighed.
"I know you won't take a no as an answer." She chuckled.

Otterpaw chirped happily as she looked towards her friends.
"I need to tell you everything we have learned and how amazing yet scary it was outside camp in the snowstorm!" Otterpaw squeaked as Shadowpaw huffed.
"I was the bravest tho." He said in pride and puffed out his chest as the she-cat apprentices laughed.
"What?" He pouted.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

The cats reached SnowClan camp. Every cat crowded around the patrol as they started asking questions to Otterpaw and Shadowpaw. Darkpaw swayed her tail as Wolfpaw looked over at Shadowpaw. He looked a little sad and scared?

"You alright?" Wolfpaw asked, facing Shadowpaw. He flattered his ears against his skull.

"I thought Graytail would want to see me..." Shadowpaw mumbled, his eyes getting dull. Wolfpaw rested her tail on the toms shoulder.

"Graytail caught green cough. He's in the medicine cats den." She mewed. Shadowpaw's eyes widened before he dashed through the crowd and headed straight into the med den. Wolfpaw smiled as she noticed Blackshade glaring after his son. Those two never really had a good father and son Relationship. Wolfpaw shook her pelt before watching Icestar and Nightwing squeeze themselves through the crowd as the molly hugged her kit.

"Otterpaw! Where in the name of StarClan were you and Shadowpaw!?" Nightwing exclaimed in a worry tone. Otterpaw started explaining her parents and Darkpaw everything.

That's when Flameheart padded up to Icestar.

"We have a surprise guest with us." The tom mewed as he took a stwp sideways. Rowanheart trotted up to the clan leader and dipped her head in respect.

"Greetings Icestar." The molly mewed. Icestar's eyes widened as he dipped his head back to her.

"Rowanheart, it's been a long time since I last time sae you." He mewed at the molly. Rowanheart looked over at Nightwing who nodded at her with a smile as then she looked over at Darkpaw and Otterpaw.

"So you did get kits after all." Rowanheart smiled at the two apprentices who smiled bacj at the elder cat. Icestar nodded in reapond as Wolfpaw then left them alone. She trotted to the apprentices den. Before entering she saw that Icestar and Rowanheart went into the leaders den with his family as Thornbush flicked his tail for everyone to go back to their duties.

Wolfpaw sighed with relief as she plopped onto her nest and slowly closed her eyes.

Sorry that I haven't updated this book, A lot of stuff have happened, me and Redpaw16 don't really talk anymore but I'll try my best to get back with her. School has started and a lot of stuff have come up too. I'll try my best to update alot but I hope your a patient person cuz I'm not xd