Celebration

"Are you guys dating?" Suwa's mom asked.

_________________________________________

Suwa and Xin Long began walking to school. Xin Long told her about what her mom had asked, she laughed.

"Does she really think we're dating?"

"I told her we weren't."

She chuckled," Okey. Honestly thought, if you hadn't she would have asked me and I prolly would've got grounded. She said I'm not allowed to date until I move out."

They continued to walk to school when they herd someone shouting Xin Long's name.

It was Hanyu.

Xin Long mentally killed Hanyu. This was the only time he really got to be alone with Suwa, the only time he got to talk to her.

"Hey Xin Long, Suwa," Hanyu Smiled at them.

"Hello Hanyu," Suwa brightens up and walks to his side.

X

in Long looks at how happy Hanyu makes her. He begins to compare himself, how could he be better.

"Wanna hang out with me and the guys after school today? We are going out to eat to celebrate."

"What are you guys celebrating?"

"We won a state competition and were moving into a Nationwide competition for our dancing skills."

"Woah, that's great. Sure, I'll come with you guys."

The rest of the way there Xin Long didn't talk, he listened to Hanyu and Suwa talk.

When they arrived toschool, everybody watched as nobody Suwa walked with Hanyu and Xin Long.

Suwa herd others whisper as she walked past them.

"Hanyu..."

"Yes?" He replied.

"Why are people whispering as we walk past them?"

"Because..." Hanyu smiles," because we look great."

Hanyu puts his arm around Suwa's.

Xin Long felt his heart shatter to a million pieces. How can he compete with that?

Hanyu bid Suwa farewell as she went to class.

_________________________________________

After school was over Suwa met with Hanyu and his friends.

He introduced his friends.

"Suwa this is Zeyu, Zihao, shuyang, and Mingrui. Guys, this is Suwa."

"Hello Suwa," they replied in unison and waved at her.

"Hello," She smiled at them.

"So where are we going," Zeyu asks.

"I was thinking we go to a Chinese buffet." (This just happened to be my favorite restuarant)

"Yeah," they replied. Everyone got in their vehicles and drove to the restaurant.

Once they arrived at the restaurant, everyone piled in, excited to celebrate their victory.

Suwa decided to sit beside Hanyu and Zihao. Across from her was Shuyang. To the left of Shuyang was Mingrui, and to the right was Xin long.

After everyone got their drinks they all went to go full up their plates with tasty food.

Suwa got some sushi rolls, which she much enjoyed.

Suwa was the last one to finish. She ate while the others talked and waited for her to finish.

Hanyu looks over at Suwa and winks at her. She blushes and covers her face. Hanyu laughs at how cute she looked.

"Look at her," Hanyu smiles," isn't she adorable when she gets shy."

"Yea. You like her dont you Hanyu," Zihao teases.

Xin Long was quiet the whole time, he looked as of he was hard in thought about something.

"How is your girlfriend doing Xin Long?" Zeyu asks suddenly.

Xin Longs looks over to him,"oh, Did I not tell you guys? I could have swore I did. Anyway, we broke up."

"Oh, that's actually good," Mingrui says. "I didn't really like her, she was kinda  annoying and way too clingy."

All the guys laugh at what Mingrui had  said except for Xin Long and Suwa, who was still eating. Suwa kinda felt bad for Xin Long, he looked really sad and lost.

The friends continued to talk about what they'll do for their future competitions when Xin Long suddenly get up.

"Xin Long?" Hanyu calls for him. Hanyu stands up, but Suwa stops him.

"I'll talk to him. I've known him longer," Suwa says. She stands up and follows Xin Long outside.

"Xin Long! Hey! Wait up!" She yells for him.

Xin Long turns around and looks at Suwa,"what?"

"What is wrong? You haven't been talking much today. Is something going on that I should know about?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

Xin Long walks over to a bench and sits down.

"Xin Long come on, you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yea I know..." Xin Long looks down and plays with his shirt nervously.

"Are you okey?" Suwa asks.

She walks over to the bench and sits down beside Xin Long.

"I'm fine."

Suwa puts her hand over Xin Long's,"Xin Long...please tell me what's wrong."

Xin Long huffs," I'm jealous okey."

The suddenness of his voice surprises Suwa. She didn't even process what he had said about him being jealous' "I'm sorry, what?"

"I am Jealous okey...I tried my hardest not to be jealous. You looked so happy and you laughed with him. I tried to pretend it was okey, but I just could not stand it anymore I'm sorry."

Xin Long pauses for a second and looks at Suwa. He smiles at her and then kisses her.

"Suwa I like you."

A/N- what should Suwa do?