4th of july special

July 3- This is going to be a short update since it is a special

Re-cap: Xin Long, there is no need to worry, I don't like Hanyu anymore, I like you."

Xin Long looked down at the ground," I'm sorry," he said.

"It's fine," Suwa smiled at him," you were jealous."

"N-no," Xin Long tried to lie, but his voice said otherwise.

Suwa held out her hand to help him up. Xin Long grabbed her hand and pulled her down to him. They both laughed and smiled at each other.

"We would get in trouble if someone walked in, you know that right?"

"As long as I'm in trouble with you, I don't care if I get in trouble."

Suwa smiled and stood up," come on we need to go."

Xin Long stood up and grabbed her hand," would you like to see fireworks with me tonight?" He asked her.

She smiled brightly,"I would love to. What could better than seeing fireworks with my bestfriend who also happens to be my boyfriend?"

"Hmm...I can't think of anything better then that."

Later that night Suwa and Xin Long got together to watch The fireworks. Xin Long drove out to a big open field, which was perfect for watching the fireworks.

Suwa and Xin Long sat in the bed of the truck, waiting for the first firework to shoot off.

Suwa loves fireworks, she always has. Something about the way the fireworks shot up into the air, exploding into pretty colors.

Suwa's favorite firework was the one that shoots up and sizzles after exploding.

"Hey Xin?"

"Yeah?"

"What's your favorite firework?"

"I like the one that is really loud, and you can feel the vibration."

"Oh, cool," she smiled at him.

"What about you?" He asked.

"The one that sizzles."

As Xin Long was about to speak, a loud boom was herd and then another. Suwa watched as the fireworks were being shot up into the night sky, and exploded.

She smiled brightly as she watched the pretty colors explode and fade away.

Xin Long watched her as she watched the fireworks. Her smile made his heart beat faster, he loved her smile. He watched her eyes twinkle as the fireworks exploded.

Suwa was so beautiful in his eyes, and after years of being by her side, he was happy to call her his.

He placed his hand on top of hers and lightly squeezed her hand. She glanced at him, and then back at the fireworks.

"Hey Suwa?"

"Yes Xin, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to say that I'm glad we're dating."

"Me too."

Suwa leaned her head on Xin Long's shoulder as she watched the fireworks. Eventually, she ended up falling asleep.

Xin Long was watching the fireworks and noticed she had fallen asleep. He lightly tapped her to wake her up, but she didn't wake up. He decided to let her sleep.

A couple minutes later Suwa got woken up by a really loud firework which made Xin Long laugh at how cute she was.

"Its not funny," She pouted.

"Come on, it's adorable," he laughed.

Suwa just glared at him," I know how to make it better."

"How?" She challenged.

Xin long tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, and leaned in to kiss Suwa. She widened her eyes in shock, and then closed them and kissed him back.

The fireworks exploded all around them, leaving colorful flashes of light.

It was a short, sweet moment for both of them. Their lips had fit perfectly together as if they were meant for eachother.

Xin Long pulled away,"better?"

"Better."

Here's some Xin Long Fan Art! I hope you guys have/had a great 4th!

What's your favorite firework?