★ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ɪ

✪

✯ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ..
↳sᴇᴏᴜʟ, sᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ: ᴊɪsᴏᴏ's ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

"Noona! What the heck!"

I was running around, with Jungkook's game controller in my right hand. Waving it around the air while running. Luckily, I'm an athletic person so I was a fast runner.

"No! You keep playing with your games. You don't even have time for me anymore!" I said.Stopping from my tracks as I cross my arms and pouted.

Jungkook noticed my change of mood as he quickly went from jokester to comforter. He immediately went towards me and was suppose to give me a hug but I was backing away.

"Fine, go have time for your games" I said, throwing the game controller on the opened box beside me as i turned my back from Him.

But then, I felt some arms around me. Jungkook-ah was backhugging me. "I'm sorry Jichu-ah, how about we go to the park?"

"Sure" I said, smiling as Jungkook carried me to his shoulders.

"To the park!" I exclaimed like a child. Jungkook acting along.

↳sᴇᴏᴜʟ,sᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ: ᴘᴀʀᴋ

Me and Jungkookie we're walking in the park, hand in hand. People that we were walking pass were saying we look cute together, of course we thanked them. Jungkook was really proud about it and I didn't mind, at least he's proud I'm his girlfriend– first every girlfriend actually. Just saying.

"I have plans for us today" said Jungkook."it's all what you want".

I only nodded as he suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me lightly to somewhere.

sᴇᴏᴜʟ,sᴏᴜᴛʜ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ: ғʟɪʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏᴜs ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"To have fun as a couple! The first Ten couples who goes here will have free everything for a day" answered Jungkook."I got the last tickets!"

"Yay! Let's go!" I said."I wanna have fun!"

We went to The employee, Jungkook showed the tickets as The employee took The tickets and gave us both a matching I.D. our I.D was in a case of Red. Jungkook's favorite color.

We then went inside.The Pizza parlor immediately catched my eyes."Pizza!".

I immediately run towards the pizza parlor.it was decorated romantically. I mean, this is the land for couples.