♡ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Months later..

✦──

It's been months, the boys and girls finished their exams and then came Prom Night. Three weeks a while ago after the whole cheating issue, it cooled down and Jisoo is now in good terms with Taehyung, and because of that, the boys, Suho, and the girls are now also good terms with Taehyung. Their friendship was back to normal and stronger than ever. Jisoo and Jungkook have a strong relationship, Jimin and Chaeyoung, Jennie and Yoongi, Lisa and Bambam as well. Their hyungs/oppas/dongsasaeng also now have girlfriends. Namjoon is with a girl named Jeongyeon who Jimin used to Despise back in his elementary years but all is good. Jin is with a girl named Nayeon, they are starting good, both love to cook. Hoseok is with a girl named Momo, a great dancer like him which made the two even closer, they met on a Dance Studio they both go to.Suho is engaged to a girl named Irene, both are childhood friends and are both friends for 17 years before becoming a couple.Finally, Taehyung, he's dating a girl named Jungeun or Kimlip as she likes to be called, a close friend of Jin before having an encounter with each other.

All is good

↶♡

B E F O R E
T H E
P R O M
N I G H T

♡↷

"Stay still!" Exclaimed Irene.

Because of the boys and the girls relationship with them, the girls became close with each other as well.As a mutter of fact, Irene even made them her maid of honors.