I Love Play Rehearsal

(For this part, i'm going to go with the Broadway version of the song. I don't know if it was in the other ones, but i'm not going with the one on the album, since this one show Christine's character more.)

Who's singing/speaking
You: Italics
Other characters/background singers: Normal

We walked in to see only two people in here. That was Jeremy and Christine. Deciding to leave them alone, we walk over on top the stage and behind the curtain. Some of the chairs weren't put up from who knows how long ago. I sat down in one of the chairs, Cathy doing the same. She looked over at me.

"Was that..?"

"I told you! They looked just like them didn't they?"

"That's sooo weird. Wait so what about the loop things?"

"I still donno. Time problems are more unrealistic then just some look likes."

"Who happen to look just like the people in a musical they supposedly perform outloud."

"Either way there's not much of an explanation that sounds believable. But if it is real, then I Love Play Rehearsal should play soon, right?"

"I'm assuming so"

"So we just have to wait for it to play. And when it does, if we here it then that means it's 

"Why is that?"

"There's no speakers for announcements back here. Just ones that are connected to the microphones."

"Can't they play the song through the mic?"

I pointed over to a cart in the corner

"The mic is in there. And the principle has the key for it. So if it plays-"

"Then we're in Be More Chill?"

"Yep. All we have to do is wait."

After the conversation ended, there was an awkward silence. 

"Sooo, why did you join? Rehearsal I mean."

"I just wanted to do something after school that isn't much work. Nothing that's a sport thing."

"I would say join band, but it's just as bad as sports."

"How so?"

"It's just someone yelling at you cause you keep playing a rhythm or note wrong. Even if you get them right, you still have to go to band practices, ball games, concerts, and other stuff that take away your life and you have to cancel  all the things you plan to have fun, so it's all just slowly eating you away and you can't stop it."

"Jesus, is it really that bad?"

"To me at least. I only like the traveling we do for going to games or competition. Though I'm happy that I don't have the chance to pass out from overheating, during the ball games themselves. That's all band camp."

"Yea, I'm good with what I'm in now. Why don't you quit though?"

"Parents forcing me to stay."

"Oh."

"Yea, it's not fun. I rather do something like this"

"Play Rehearsal?"

"Go through a musical that could potentially end my life or save my life."

I paused. I didn't know what it was, but something was telling me to start singing. Sure enough, the music began to play.