The Squip Enters

Who's singing/speaking
You: Italics
Jeremy: Underlined
Squip: Bold
Other characters/background singers: Normal

After waiting a few seconds, Michael interrupted the silence

"How does it taste?"

"Minty."

"How do you feel?"

"Like... a total chump!"

"Nothing? At all? Try to say something cool."

"I think I almost blew my bar mitzvah money on a Wintergreen TicTac."

"Yeah... Not cool."

Cathy looked over at me.

"What about you, Y/n. Do you feel anything?"

"A bit of sadness and regret, but that's normal"

*So It didn't work then. Dammit, I wasted 30 dollars on a fucking mint. It does take sometime to activate though*

"Please leave me alone to mourn in my chili fries, forever. Y/n, you can join since you took it with me"

"Oh. Yay. Thanks"

I was a bit pissed off now that it didn't work. I don't know what I was expecting though.

"More like, just five minutes"

"Where are you going?"

"This guy in Spencer's Gifts is hooking me up with a case of Crystal Pepsi. It's like regular Pepsi. Just clear!"

"Wasn't that discontinued in the 90's?"

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO AWESOME"

"Don't they have Mountain Dew Red there too?"

"I was debating on getting that as well. Would you want some?"

"Yea, but I don't want you spending any money for me"

"You saved Jeremy 300 plus bucks, I think it's fine if I get you one drink. I'll give it to ya later"

He said before walking off

"Yea, I'm gonna bounce as well."

"To where?"

"Hot Topic"

"Oooo, can I come?" Cathy asked

"Sure. See you later, Y/n"

"Bye"

*Now all we have to do is wait.I didn't know what I was more afraid of now. It not working which means I wasted 30 bucks, or the Squip activates, and I have untested technology in my head that can take of the world....Yea I didn't think this through did I?*

I sighed and looked over at the shoppers to distract myself. Walking over this way was Jake and Christine. Knowing that Jeremy was gonna go talk to them, went to look in my bag for my phone to keep me entertained. Before I could though, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I look up and connected eyes with...

"Alexander?"

"Yes, that's my name. You've heard the word go around?"

"A-about your name? Uh, yea but that all I know"

*Is this THE Alexander Hamilton? The Alexander that is a Founding Father? He looks and sounds like him. Well the actor. I don't know what the real Alex sounded like. How many musicals are people dressing up as today?*