"𝕙𝕚𝕤" 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 [chapt. 2]

After a month everyone was still sad for the loss of drift and some of the bots were absolutely fine.

Cyclonus was drinking his energon and sharpening his sword, he was thinking very deeply "those decepticons who attacked last month...they weren't normal cons...I wonder who sent them after tailgate...and especially me...why did they kill drift..." his mind was racing and he cut himself in the process of sharpening his sword, he looked at the energon spilling from his hand.

Tailgate bashed in without knocking and hugged cyclonus from behind "hi cyclonus! I came to say how much I love you!" Tailgates face was red and tears were still in his eyes, he hugged cyclonus as tight as he can.

Cyclonus looked back at tailgates face "you were crying for the last 8 hours in your chamber...." he sighed "and let me guess...because of what happened last month..."

Tailgate teared up more and started bawling "I miss him!" He curled up.

Cyclonus sighed "ugh...just forget it already..."

Prowl was sitting down in the control room depressed off drifts death "hmph......" he was monitoring the area until he had gotten a signal.

Tailgate hugged cyclonus tightly with a sad face full of tears.

Cyclonus wipes them for tailgate.

Prowls optic rose "um...boss...we have a fleet of ships coming towards us...." he scanned the fleet of ships "and one of them....oh my primus..." prowl doesn't believe what he found.

Rodimus runs over "what!? What did you find?!"

Prowl whispered in Rodimus's audio receptor so cyclonus doesn't hear "galvatron...."

Rodimus optics widen and he looked struck "n-no...." he looks down "well...I killed him the first time....I can kill him the second..." he walks to his chamber and sits on his bed, he covers his face feeling sick "I can't believe this..." he looks up and tried to think of a plan "what will happen if cyclonus finds out..." he tried to think.

Prowl was tracking the fleet of ships.

Rodimus walks out back to prowl "prowl set course to galvatrons empire! I will kill him! Once and for all!" He folded his servos.

Prowls optics widen "yeah but are you going to tell cyclonus or something?"

"Of course I will prowl....you can't hide secrets from your family now can you?...." he smiled at prowl looking innocent.

Prowl couldn't decide if he was being sarcastic or serious, or even goofing around, prowl grunted and folded his arms "okay whatever

Prowl couldn't decide if he was being sarcastic or serious, or even goofing around, prowl grunted and folded his arms "okay whatever....you should tell him now...you know how cyclonus gets when people don't tell him things..." he looked at cyclonus.