𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 [part. 2]

Tailgate cried in bed until he thought of being a mech, he got up and packed his stuff "I'm coming to save you cy!" He ran out and eventually ran into Rodimus.

"Hey little guy, I was just coming to check on you" he leaned down to tailgate and smiles "so going anywhere?" He was drinking a cup of energon.

"I-I'm going to save cyclonus!!!" He started to run passed Rodimus.

Rodimus spit out his energon "TAILGATE YOU CANT GO ALONE, YOU WILL DIE!!!" He ran after tailgate and stopped him "bring the gang with you, we have your back...okay?" He held tailgate as the gang was behind Rodimus.

Tailgate smiled "right..." he looks at his friends.

"Alright! Your the captain now tailgate tell us your plan and what to do!" Rodimus folds his servos and smiled. Everyone stared at tailgate waiting for him to say something.

Tailgate was thinking the had an idea "okay...I'll tell you my plan once we sneak up to galvatrons fleet...everyone get into pairs of three and get into a ship, follow me as I'm inside mine...Rodimus, rung your inside my ship, lets go!" He ran to his ship as everyone else gets into there's. Tailgate powered on the ship and Rodimus helped.

"Are you sure your plan is gonna work? I don't want anyone dying...when we are dealing with galvatron you know he has a surprise...he probably knows we are coming right now..." Rodimus looked down at tailgate as he turned on the radar to the ship and com links.

Tailgate looked serious "my plan will work...and if someone dies we honour them...but our main thing we need to think about is saving cyclonus and killing galvatron for good!" He looked at rung "rung do you mind driving the ship?"

"Not at all" rung smiled and took a hold of the controls to the ship, he turned on the radar and put in galvatrons location.

The ship has took off along with the other ships.

Tailgate grabbed his weapons, he saw cyclonus's sword and picked it up "I'm coming cy..." he tears up.

Rodimus grabbed tailgates shoulder "your not actually thinking about killing galvatron by yourself are you!? You don't stand a chance against him...the only mech who can stand against him is prime..."

Tailgate pulled away "yeah well prime is dead...and galvatron needs to die to..." he put the sword in a safe place.

Rodimus sat down "if you insist on getting killed, go ahead this wasn't my plan..." he held his weapons to.

Tailgate lunged at Rodimus "I LOVE CYCLONUS!! HES OUR ALLIE AND WE WILL SAVE HIM!!! Am I clear!" He made a fist.

Rodimus held his hands up "okay okay...we will save him..." Rodimus actually started sweating,

Tailgate grunted "good!..." he looked down and thought a bit, he sat down and looked back up at Rodimus "I'm sorry...for yelling at you...it's really not me..." he teared up feeling guilty.

Rodimus smiled "aw come on I forgive ya, I really needed you to yell at me to...I was getting doozy" he slid over to sit beside tailgate, he comforted him "you will save cyclonus...." Rodimus gave out a big smile "I promise"

Tailgate looked over at Rodimus "w-wow you really know how to cheer me up

Tailgate looked over at Rodimus "w-wow you really know how to cheer me up..." he wiped his own tears and giggled.

Rung looks back "this is gonna be a long ride you two so don't get to comfortable...and don't complain either...I know Rodimus is a trip complainer..." rung looked back at the front of the ship as he drove it.

Rodimus folded his arms "am not!!!"