𝕎𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕚𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 [chapt. 1] 💀

Cyclonus was walking around the auto bots ship alone and sighed "I hope tailgate is safe....not that I care to much...." he whispered under his breath "I need a nap sometime...." he clenched his fist "I promised tailgate I would b by his side at all times to keep him out of trouble....of course he goes up onto a mission without me....and not telling me..." his face crunched up in anger.

Rodimus passes by "oh hey cyclonus what's up? Missing tailgate huuuuh?" He teased cyclonus.

Cyclonus clenched his fist harder about to punch rodimus but rodimus was autobot leader "I would recommend you staying away from me at the time....please...." he let go of the grip in his fist and folded his arms "NOW...."

Rodimus patted cyclonus back "hey come on don't be shy to tell us you love tailgate" rodimus made a kissing face as he said it referring to cyclonus and tailgates relationship.

Cyclonus looked away with his arms folded "whatever..."

Prowl comes in "sir...can you help us with the core to the ship? It's plate is broken..." prowl made a nasty look at cyclonus "also the core needs ratchets help but ratchet is busy with another bot so maybe you can help or something?"

Cyclonus looked back at prowl with a nastier face and grunted "pathetic..." he whispered.

Prowl scoffed "I heard that! Minibot lover..." he insulted cyclonus.

Cyclonus threw a sword right beside prowls audio receptor but not hitting him "never speak of him like that again...." he raised his voice "is that understood!!!"

Prowl puts the sword to cyclonus neck "I won't answer that...."

"Woah woah guys break it up!!" Rodimus get in between them "no one is killing anyone or talking about anyone rudely here we are autobots and we have to work together right"

"Whatever..." prowl walked out.

"I hate him..." cyclonus folded his arms and looked at rodimus.

Rodimus looked back "come on cyclonus....we need to get along...after all we all die in the end...." he walked out to help prowl with the core to the ship.

Cyclones grunted and folded his arms.