𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 [chapt. 3]

Cyclonus walked with galvatron in shame, though he had a plan "lord galvatron....what are your plans..." he looked at him.

Galvatron smirked "I'm going back to cybertron...where you found the runt...I have huge plans there with unicron..." he held his fusion cannon close then looked over at cyclonus "I didn't know you were gay....." he looked away with a slight blush.

Cyclonus looked in anger "does that effect you?" He looked up at galvatron "I wish this war can just all en-

Galvatron slapped cyclonus and made cyclonus fly into the wall "do you honestly think your funny cyclonus?" He walked up to cyclonus and grabbed him by the other horn.

Cyclonus was afraid galvatron would rip his other horn off...

"Do you!!!!" He squeezes his horn.

Cyclonus screamed "N-NO SIR!!!!" He struggled in pain as galvatron was cracking the horn.

"Good..." he let go of cyclonus other horn and stood up in tyranny "I'm warning you...and this is your only warning cyclonus...ever betray me again...you'll end up like starscream..."

Cyclonus stares in fear, he also didn't want tailgate dead

Galvatron smirked "I wonder what you'd do if I killed the runt right where he was...." he walked into his ship it's cyclonus and flew off, he showed cyclonus to his chamber/room "this is yours..."

It's mostly dark purple but cyclonus didn't care, he layed down on his bed and started to cry, he missed tailgate... "tailgate...I promise....I'll be there for you...."

[back at the autobots ship]

Tailgate layed in his bed crying his face off "C-C-CYCLONUS I PROMISED!!! I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU!!!!" He screamed and cried.

The autobots felt bad for tailgate yet didn't know what to do, so they listened to his sorrow and cries...

Ultra Magnus actually felt bad for tailgate for once.

Red alert tried to think of a plan with rung to make tailgate happy and to save cyclonus...

Chromedome and rewind were downright depressed...

Skids drank more than usual and skids....he didn't come out to talk much...

It felt like cybertron fell again...no one knew how much they cared for cyclonus and tailgate, but what there most afraid of is cybertron dying all over again and because of the same mech...

Tailgate stayed in his chamber for days now not coming out, if he were to come out it would usually be for energon but he was depressed and everyone was recovering from cyclonus loss except for him.