𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 [part.3]

They finally got to the fleet of galvatrons army and tailgate saw cyclonus out the window.

Cyclonus looked back and saw tailgate, he blushed and whispered "tailgate..."

Galvatron was talking to cyclonus then he looked concerned "cyclonus!!! What are you looking at..." he grabbed cyclonus by the horn so he can look at him, galvatron looked out the window and his eyes widened as he saw Rodimus ship outside the window.

Rung waved to galvatron and smiled then fired his missiles at galvatrons ship.

Tailgate grabbed his weapon and jumps out into galvatrons ship, he was hoping to save cyclonus by himself.

Rodimus followed just in case, he didn't want to interfere with tailgates mission "hey tailgate....I'll take care of the cons while you take care of galvatron got it..." he looked at tailgate with his weapon.

Tailgate nodded "of course!" He ran off to find galvatron.

Rodimus smiles "save cyclonus..." he ran to the cons that were running towards tailgate, he shot them up.

Tailgate saw galvatron beating cyclonus up "H-H-HEY!!" He loaded his weapon and he was shaky "L-LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Galvatron looked back and growled "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!"

Tailgate shot his weapon and hit galvatron, it did critical damage to galvatron and the shot made tailgate fly backwards.

Cyclonus looked and grabbed his sword "hmph!" He stabbed galvatron in the spark as galvatron was down and off guard.

Tailgate got up and ran to cyclonus "c-cy!!" He closed in for a kiss.

Cyclonus optics widen "tailgate..." he kissed tailgate deeply "I missed you...thank you for saving me...your quite brave little one..." he picked up tailgate and walked out.

Rodimus looked back at cyclonus "hey!" He pointed to the air lock "my ship is connected to galvatrons ship so just open the air lock and walk into my ship okay! I'll be right there!"

Tailgate and cyclonus nodded, they both went inside Rodimus ship.

Rung was inside still in the pilot seat "hey you two, getting into trouble" he snickers and smiled "your lucky we risked our aft's to save you cyclonus" he looked back.

Cyclonus smiles a bit "yeah...I'm grateful..." he looked at tailgate and picked him up "you saved me tailgate..." he sat tailgate on his lap.

Tailgate blushed a light blue "y-yeah! I'm b-brave!" He hugged cyclonus as he's on his lap.

Rung smiled "this was tailgates idea..."

Rodimus finally got in "alright set ship back to base!!!" He sat down and closed the ships doors.

Rung powered on the ship and flew away from galvatrons ship along with the whole autobot fleet "guys look back..."

Everyone looked back as galvatrons ship exploded, they were amazed.

Tailgate felt good about himself "I-I did it...I saved cyclonus...I feel so happy..." he goes and kisses cyclonus.

Cyclonus blushes "yes...you saved me..."he wrapped his arm around tailgate and kissed back.

"Alright you two, you can make out when we get back to the autobots base" Rodimus glared and folded his servos.

Rung just laughed.