𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 [chapt. 4]

As the bots went back to base everyone stopped to look at tailgate, they all smiled "you did it tailgate..." chromedome said.

Rodimus smiled "you sure did!" He picked up tailgate to give him a huge hug.

Cyclonus looked concerned and grabbed tailgate back "don't touch him..." he held tailgate close, very protective as always.

Tailgate looked at Rodimus then cyclonus, he had something to ask cyclonus "u-um.."

Rodimus shook his head yes as he knew what tailgate was gonna say.

Tailgate took a deep breath and let it out "cyclonus do you want to go on a date with me?" He opened his eyes and everyone stared at tailgate shocked "I-I MEAN I-IF YOU D-DONT WANT T-TO I-I-

Cyclonus grabbed tailgate and kissed him in front of everyone.

Tailgates face turned redder than a tomato, he Was to nervous to kiss back so he just stood there like an idiot paralyzed in his own servos, after cyclonus pulled away he folded his arms in embarrassment "t-that felt g-good..." tailgate blushed and rubbed his servo "S-so that means yes?"

Cyclonus nodded "indeed..."

Tailgate got excited and pulled out a small notebook in case he panics during the date "o-Okay w-we are going to...the middle of the ship which is-

"An expensive restaurant there...you can't possibly afford to eat at that place, especially on a date with me..." cyclonus said as he unfolded his arms.

Tailgate had stacks of money "w-well" he pulled out the stack.

Cyclonus optics widen "w-what! Where in the world did you get that!" He leaned down concerned for tailgate.

"I-I got it from when I killed galvatron..." tailgate smiled and hugged cyclonus leg.

Cyclonus cracked a smile "fine...let's go to the restaurant and leave because I don't wanna cause attention to everyone...because it's not like me to go on a date with a midget like you tailgate..." he grabbed tailgates servo and pulled him along.

Tailgate felt special "o-of course!" He held cyclonus's hand.

[at the restaurant]

Tailgate and cyclonus has already ordered their drink and food, they are now sitting in the back of the restaurant because they don't want to be seen by any members.

Cyclonus looked at tailgate "what are you looking at...." he grunted and took a sip of his glass.

"Your sexy shade of magenta purple..." tailgate sighed and stared at cyclonus in interest.

Cyclonus face blushed heavily "S-stop being so nice...I hate it when you do that..." he drank cocktail sugared energon.

Tailgate started chomping on his meal "w-well you are just...my type of mech you know...I really love you cy..." tailgate held out his hand.

Cyclonus reached over and held it "and I love you back my little one...but you know how I hate it when you just...love me to much...I'm not saying for you not to love me but I need to catch up to you to...because I never love you like you love me all the time and-

Tailgate put his finger on cyclonus mouth "it's okay..." he took it away as he shut up cyclonus "as long as I know you love me...it's not that I don't need love it's that I need to know you love me that's all..." he ate his meal.

Cyclonus hardly ate his "tailgate...after this do you...-

"Want to do it..." tailgate smiled and his face started to turn red.

"Yeah..." cyclonus looked away as red as a tomato.

"Y-YES!!!" Tailgate jumped up and caught everyone's attention as he screamed yes in the whole restaurant, everyone stared.

Cyclonus grabbed tailgate "G-GET DOWN!!"