Game Time

After NXT, the four competitors trained hard for the match of their lives for that next week at NXT. Ruby, who had still been used to training with Brandon, agreed to let the former team of B&B train together again. As the two showed up to the gym, Brandon took a deep breath as Becky walked up next to him.

Becky: What's wrong babe?

Brandon: *sigh* I don't know... Just thinking.

He said as he leaned on the hood of his Nissan GT-R Black Edition.

Becky: Yeah? She said as she leaned next to him.

Brandon nodded.

Becky: All this too much to take in?

Brandon: Yep.

Becky: Awe.

She nuzzled in closer.

Becky: it's okay. I'll try not to be so selfish from now on. Sorry about that by the way.

Brandon: Ahh it's okay. Sorry about what you saw with Dori, I swear we're just friends.

Becky: Alright Alright I believe you.

She admitted while laughing a little.

The two hugged a bit before going on to work out, and headed to the arena. When they arrived at the arena, they split up into their respective teams as Becky went to find Aleister and Brandon went to his locker room to change and wait for Dori.

Dori soon found him chilling just outside his locker room back against the wall.

Dori: Well Well Well.

He looked up.

Brandon: Oh, Hey Dori! Ready for tonight?

Dori: Hell Yeah! Ready to get you that title shot!

Brandon: Damn straight! You know when we're going on?

Dori: Main event.

Brandon: Cool. Gives us time to prepare.

Dori: Catering?

Brandon: Sure!

The two teammates walked down to catering to wait for their cue for entrances. When it came around, Dori made her entrance first as she walked out onto the stage. The crowd roared as Dori point to the curtain as Brandon's theme hit and the crowd erupted. Brandon slowly walked out next to her giving the crowd a chance to take photos. They soon walked down to the ring and hyped the crowd for the match. Soon Becky and Aleister made their way to the ring with mixed reactions from the crowd.

The match soon began as Dori and Becky started things off. They eyed down each other while circling the ring and locked up. 20 minutes later after a brutal super-plex by Becky the two lay in the ring recuperating as Black and Brandon willed their respective teammate on the their corner. The crowd roared as the two female competitors tagged in their respective male superstars into the match. Brandon ran at Aleister with clothesline after clothesline until he reversed with a strike that sent Brandon down hard. Dori winced in the corner as Brandon slowly rose to his feet to the shock of Black. He then gave the bring it on taunt slowly as the crowd roared. Black went to strike, but Brandon dodged and delivered a right of his own. Soon Brandon had knocked Black down with a super-kick as he went to charge up his corner, As he did Becky soon stepped in the ring in front of Black's body. Brandon stood up straight and stared at her.

Brandon: What are you doing?
He mouthed to her

Becky: Last minute change, go with it.
She mouthed back.