The Man Is Born

Timeskip to SummerSlam

After her boyfriend's successful debut on the red brand, and her semi mid-card run as of before the biggest party of Rebecca knew she had to step it up and prove to the higher ups and the WWE Universe that she belonged. that night in Brooklyn New York, it was herself, Charlotte Flair, and the Smackdown  Women's Champion Carmella. Near the end of the match, Becky was fingertips away from capturing gold but it wasn't to be as her best friend for so long cost her the title. The match in everyone's mind was okay, but the moment everyone was talking was Becky turning on Charlotte with a slap to the face and an all out assault before walking to the back not talking to anyone before packing up to go home to Brandon's house in Florida where she stayed for a few days to think about ways to capitalize on what happened.

One morning, she woke up and noticed that he was gone without a trace.

Becky: Babe?

She got up and heard the noise of him making music in his at home studio. Softly knocking on the closed door, the music stopped as he went to answer it.

Brandon: Oh hey, morning.

Becky: Morning, was wondering where you ran off to.
She said playfully.

Brandon: Oh Yeah... sorry. I'm guessing the music woke you up?

Becky: Well not exactly. I woke up like a few minutes ago. I heard the music and I just decided to check on ya.

Brandon: Oh.
He said chuckling to himself.

Brandon: So... any plans today?

Becky: Well... seeing as they gave me time off to think about how I'm gonna repackage myself, you know gimmick wise and all that, that and training for my actual return.

Brandon: Yeah? What ya got?

Becky: Well I was thinking of this. Calling Myself "The Man". Now I know what you're thinking...

Brandon: Something along the lines of "why are you calling yourself the man when your clearly not a man." Right?

Becky: Damn. Spot on actually.

Brandon: Yeah, I see what you're getting at. The whole "Top Dog" mentality right?

Becky: Preetty much! It'll make sense when I finally have the championship to prove it.

Brandon: Championship hmm? Let me guess...

Becky: Hell in a cell against Miss entitled queen.

Brandon: Rematch? Alrighty!

Becky: Yeah. These next few weeks are gonna be build up for like promos and stuff, and we'll go from there.

Brandon: Alright Alright... I like it.

Becky: We even came up with a shirt that's gonna be on the WWE Shop soon.

She showed him a picture of the shirt in question.

Brandon: I'm a fan! I'll make sure to cop one of those ASAP!

Becky: Seems like someone's hooked.

Brandon: Yeah, The fans will be too!

There was a brief pause before...

Becky: Hey Brandon?

Brandon: Yeah?

Becky: Ya know... I've never said this... probably because I was to scared to say it but... thanks, thanks for everything. When I took my break after being unmotivated from wrestling, came across tapes of you from Japan, TNA, and everywhere else. To be honest, I was hooked. So I dropped my bad habits from back in the day and started training and putting myself back on the indies before WWE rang me, I'm guessing the same way they called you, and the rest is history. What I'm trying to say is, you changed my life, kinda like I influenced your's, and...

She started tearing up.

Becky: Now that I'm here... with you... it just feels surreal... you know?

She sniffed once more before the two embraced in a tearjerking hug as she cried into his shoulder.

Becky: I love you.

Brandon: I love you more.

An hour later, the two suited up and went to a local CrossFit and trained up for both her title shot at Hell in a cell and his match that he had with Owens. As they were going ham on their workouts, Becky paused for a bit to watch him and smile for a bit thinking about the memories they shared before jumping back in and continuing.

When they finished, he drove them to tropical smoothie to get a muscle blaster with whey protein and afterwards to St. Augustine Beach to unwind for the day.

Becky: Hey Brandon?

Brandon: Hm?

Becky: I got a feeling this is only the beginning of us to together.

Brandon: Well I believe that feeling is correct.

They shared a kissed before having some fun in the water and heading home to prepare for the next week on the job.