surprise visitor

"Are you okay?!." Elena asked placing her hand bag on her shoulder as she took a step forward.
"Excuse me, are you alright?." She asked the black guy laying in a curve by her doorstep.

"Just leave." His voice came in a whisper.

"Oh my gosh!, you are bleeding!." She screamed. There was blood  flowing freely in a thin line down his forehead. His white T-shirt showed he was also bleeding on his chest region.

"What do I do?". She asked him panicked. mom did teach her to help the needy.

"Leave". He replied lowly.
Leave to where, this is my house Mr... She thought.

"Okay okay". She poured her belongings in her bag unto the floor. "Hold on okay!, you would be alright I'm dialing 911".

"No please don't". he raised his hand to touch her arm but she flinched away quickly not actually knowing who he was
"don't ". He said "don't 911". He repeated then his hand fell to his side.
"what?! Why? Hey!? Come on. Hey!..". She said each word poking his forehead.

"Hello 911, state your emergency". She heard the  professional females voice from the other end on the line.

"There is a.....". She stopped and stared at him, he did say no 911, she couldn't let him stay here too. This part was the bad part of town if she did leave him out here, he will be dead by tomorrow.

"Sorry, wrongly dialed". She lied cut the line.

"I'm gonna see what I can do for you, anything goes bad I'm dialing 911 either to report you if u do bad or to help you if you get worst". She said to his unconscious body.
She picked her keys from the ground where she had recently pour her bag out.
Unlocked her door and turned on the light, she then started to pull his body in.
Her home wasn't big, it was small but comfortable.
Her Dad is the owner, he was a bad man, at least that was what people say he was but to Elena he was her father, her only family and he walked out the living door 7months ago leaving the 19 years old all alone in the wrong side of town.

She dragged his body to her room, the problem was how to get his body unto her bed.

She folded her upper lips as she thought 'he's kinda cute and lightweight' she blushed at her mind 'but I'm cuter and more lighter' she rolled her eyes and started pulling his upper body.

'Damn! Finally' she cursed and bent immediately with her hands on her hand as if to block any assaults, if her dad was here he would have smacked her head. She laughed as she realized her dad was no longer here, anyone seeing her right now will think she was insane.
She then ran outside to pick her things but they were gone. She didn't even scream or try to look for it, she knew what had happen, it was expected. The tips she earned from dancing all night on a pole was gone, she sighed and stepped back into her home. She did work hard for those, being a stripper was really hard especially when you had bullies after you, it wasn't her fault she has the figure all men want.

She locked her door and picked up the first aid box, she smiled as she remembered how she did stitch her father up, he did come home every time with new injuries, shaking her head she got her cleanest rag and started dressing his injuries.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"she screamed and fell off the sofa.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she heard the naked guy in front of her mimic.

"You Prevert, where are your clothes!.?" She yelled closing her eyes tightly.

"What is a clothes?". She heard his voice loudly in her ear, she opened her eyes to meet him directly in her face, with reflex action she pushed him off the bed but regretted as soon as she heard his sharp painful cry.

"Omg, I'm sorry!". She ran toward him with her eyes till closed but fell on him.