chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Imma get you back, I swear to you". Was the last thing Elena heard from the young landlord before a dark mask was put over her head.

'This is probably the end of my life'. Elena thought as she sat very still in the moving vehicle, she didn't even bother to struggle for her life after all no one was going to miss her.

Her so called friends who were in the same stripping business with her will be totally happy that she was gone, at least now that she was gone no more too much competitions and they would have enough client for themselves. What about her landlord and childhood crush, he had tried to fight for her? He probably wanted his rent that's why he fought for a loser like her. What if these men in suit decide to kill her painfully?. That was her last thought before she decided to trash around, if she died without a fight her father would smack her head when she gets to meet him in heaven. Elena felt a slight pinch in her neck before her eye lids decided to be useless.

She woke up to see a pair of brown eyes just few inches away staring at her face like crazy, she quickly defended herself by pushing this away by dipping a finger in it.

"Ouch, ow, ouch!! Do you have to be so violet?". She quickly recognizes that boyish cries and voice, her eyes cleared up and she saw Adam cuddled up in a corner, cradling his eye.

"Oh my God, Adam! I'm so sorry". She apologies quickly as a reflex and ran toward him. "Let me take a good". She begged him pulling his hand away from his face.

"It's okay Elena, the stink is gone, and I'm okay". He removed his hand and smiled at her, he was really happy to see her.

"Are you sure?". Elena asked in concern because the irritation of his eyes was pretty obvious.

Adam pulled Elena into a bone crushing hug "I'm alright now that you are present". His words warmed Elena's heart and she hugged him back patting his back, like her dad always do to comfort her.

"Don't get all musses on me now". Elena smiled as she broke the hug. "Where are we and how did you get here?".

"As for where we are, I have no idea and as for how I got here, I got sold by your best friend". He explained giving her a sad look.

"My best friend, I don't have a best friend!". Elena yelled at Adam angry that someone had scammed him with her name and he believed.

"He was at the building!". Adam yelled back unhappy that she was scolding him for his ignorance, it wasn't his fault now, was it?.

"Describe this idiot please". Elena asked because she already had many people in mind who she knew could pull a string like that for money.

"He was tall, he got this Santa clause beards and a scar in between his eyes".

Adam didn't need to finish talking, Elena was already gridding her teeth together, she looked up to avoid a tear from falling down her eyes, and surprisingly a betrayer could hurt so much, Adam description was totally a match to Derek, her landlord. This means he sold her too and that hurts so much, been sold by your childhood crush.

But the main question is who were they sold to and why?

"Elena I'm sorry, I tried to run away from your place". Adam apologized with full sincerity shown in his eye.

Elena found herself wanting to yell but she knew she had no right to yell at him, he had all the right in the world to do what he likes, and to add he was a grown man.

"It's okay, we just have to think about how to leave this place". She rubbed her forehead, she could feel headache coming up. "Do you still feel pain from your injury?".

"Not really, some doctors from here took care of it".

"Weird". She replied suspicious, they wanted him alive, this means they were here right now because of his image. she glared at him kind of pissed but her heart melted when she saw his face, innocently looking around and biting his lips, probably looking for a way out.

"Stop that!". She hissed at him

"Stop what". He asked confused.

"Stop biting your lips, you could hurt yourself. Any of your memory back?".

"I'm sorry, it helps me think and some are but there aren't really clear, the doctor said it would be back before weekend". He replied and went back to biting his lips.

Elena cursed at him under her breathe. She sat down on the cold tiles and folded her legs as the word 'weekend' repeated itself in her ears, this means they would be here till weekend.

"I'm sorry, I brought you into this". Adam apologized again pissing Elena off for real this time.

"Can you please just stop, what is done is done! Stop apologizing to me, alright!?". She stops to catch her breath and a drop of tear which finally escaped. "stupid tears".

Hands wrapped around her from behind and she laid back. She could really use some comfort now.

"I got to take a little time,

A little time to think thing over,

I better read between the lines,

In case I need it when I'm older,

Now this mount.......".

"Oh no, I'm going to have a mare if you keep singing". Elena smiled blocking her ears with her palms.

Adam rolled his eyes. "This is the only song I remember".

"What love is by foreigners, its ancient I wonder how old you must be". Elena teased "seems like you only got Michael Jackson's physical appearance not his talent".