the unexpected surprise

Gaster was passing a hole in the floor being a scientist his mind keeped going the the worst possible sanareos.

Gaster was pulled out of his mind was when the doctor came in he was a rabbit monster in a lab coat. " Mr gaster I what to tell you first that your wife is alive." Gaster sighed with relief but the look on the doctors face still made him scared. The doctor handed
Him a peace of paper there was an Orange Linds that was the readings of his wifes soul but there was another line this one smaller and a light blue color at this gaster froze." I bet you know what this means Dr gaster the child was the one who took most of the blow that's how she survived the attack there is a way to save the child it will need to be delivered now."

When he entered the room Arials room and she was awake and looked into his eyes and he knows that she knows what is about to  happening When the doctor came in." Ok both you and Arial will need to Supply magic to the child if it ever has a chance of living ok." So gaster and Arial holds hands and  put all there power in making shore there child services. The thought of losing his child filled him with determination as a power he never felt pushed him forward.

When the child arrived they didn't immediately turn to dust Wich was good but they did cry and the doctors took them away without a word leaving the parents filled with fear.