to the underground

Everything changed when the humans attached they came without worrying and slaughtered hundreds of monsters in one fell swoop leaving a trail of bust in there wake.

After years of fighting the humans came up to the Gaster village. Ariel had put on her armer and she slipped her scarf into gaster trenchcoat just in case.

they ran to Mack it to the entrance of the cave but then there was a yell from behind them a family of monsters were being attached by a army of humans. Arial stopped in her track's  if the humans keeped coming like this then no one will make it to the cave. With one last look at her family Arial ran headlong into the human army stalling them just long enough for the monsters to enter the cave. She smiled to herself as she so her family was safe but them she felt a sword Plunge into her body she could feel herself tourning into dust. " Be safe my love Mack shore our sons are ok."

It was just after the humans have trapped the remaining monsters in the underground surcharge everywhere for his wife then suddenly a family came up to him." Hello Mr gaster we are taribal sorry about you wife if she hadn't stepped in to fight the humans them we would have never have made it to the cave." Gaster felt like his would was shared he put his hands into his pocket and found a red scarf in it vilet tears started trickling down his face. Suddenly me felt a small tug on his coat when he looked he so his sans who was holding papyrus looking up at him. " Daddy were is mommy?" Gaster immediately scooped up his son's into his arms. ( I'm sorry my little ones mommy is not coming back) on that day the gaster family cryed together.