the core

Gaster was in the new Royal lab he has researching on how to turn geothermal to magical energy. " Hey Gaster." Gaster jump out of his Bones he was so ingrost in his work that he didn't even see jona enter the room.

Gaster was glad that has friend serviced the war but there wasn't a lot of scientists that serviced so they had a lot more work to do which was vary stressful. " Hello Jona what can I do for you." Then two small monsters run up to him. " Dad!" " Dada!" Sans hugged his father's lag he had just gotten out of his toddler years but he was small for his age Gaster thinks it I'd because of his low hp and high magic, Gaster has been teaching sans how to control his powerful magic they fond out sans can teleport, gravity manipulation, bone attack, he could summon Gaster blasters a unique attacks only in the Gaster family line while papyrus just learned how to walk.

The Royal scientist smiled at his sons. ( Now what are you two doing here you know that it is dangerous for both of you especially you sans.) But sans shock his head. " But dad if I got into any danger I can just us a short cut."
Gaster sighed when sans was little he couldn't say teleportation so he called it his shot cut. " And I wanted to lern what you do and I couldn't leave pappy alone he wanted to see you to." Papyrus babbled at gaster while trying to clime his leg. ( Oh little ones if you want to know what I am doing
Then come here)

Gaster scoped up his sons and brought him over to his desk and started to explain the his plans for the core and what he is having trubal and sans giving his opinion on the problem while papyrus chewed on his fingers.