the fall

Gaster had taken sans to work in hotland while sans was the skeleton age of 13 and papyrus was still to young but they both trusted him to be by himself. The reason gaster brought fans to the lab was because sans has shown interest in his work and wanted to learn more even saying he wanted to be a scientist when he grew up.

As they entered the lap they were greeted by dr. Jones who was many times great grandson of gasters dear friend and Jonah. " Well hello there Dr. Gaster it seems you have brought my replacement to the lab." Sans laughed. " Come on Dr Jones I would be bone tired doing your job." The tribal joke got a laugh from gaster and a grown from Dr Jones.

After meeting Dr Jones and the other top gaster brought sans down the catwalk that lead to the center of the core. ( Your getting special access sans this is the center of the core, this is where the geothermal energy converts mechanical energy.) Sans eyes widened in amazement at the site of the core. " This is amazing dad how does it work!"

As gaster went on and on about how the core was made and sans to every word his father said. But then suddenly a violent earthquake ripped through the underground and the rock under gaster gave way he felt himself fall for a moment but he stopped when he felt something grab his soul. Hovering in midair gaster looked us and so sans his left eye a blazing yellow blue  his hand reaching down his son was holding him from life and death. But there was a problom sans wasn't strong anuff to pull him back up if this keeps up both of them would fall but his boy was determined to not let him go. ( Sans you have to let go our you will fall to.)  Sans socket went whid. " NO! I can do this I won't let you fall!" Gaster could heard the strain in his sons voice he couldn't keep this up so he did the only thing he could. ( I love you sans please look after your brother.) Before sans could say anything gaster used his on magic in sans tossing him back from the edge but by doing that he Brock off his only lifeline and stated falling again. Sans screams hurt his soul but what was worse was when he hit the core he felt like his body was being ripped apart into pieces and suddenly he world was filled with darkness.