picking up the pieces

It had been a couple of days since they got trapped underground for a couple of days as far as gaster could tell, it was hard to tell night and day while underground,

king asgore and queen toriel walked over to gaster there son asriol run up to sans. " Come on sans let's play." Sans hesitates looking at his father and then cluching papyrus closely Gaster gave his son a warm smile. ( It's ok sans you can play with prince asriol and can bring your brother with you.) Sans nodded and followed the young prince.

The king and queen shifted awkwardly like they didn't know what they wanted to say. " Um Wingdings we heard what happened to Arial we just want you to know that if there is anything just ask she was our friend to." Toriel said in a motherly voice but that didn't help the pain in Gaster's soul at the menchin of his wife's fate but he keeped a strat face unreadable. " I appreciate your consern and Ariel died saving other's lives."

The king and queen looked even more worried
And then asgore spoke up. " Now gaster we would like you to help us to build home." Gaster gave his king
A confused look. " What is this home you are speaking of?" Asgore beamed. " Well that's the name of this place now since it is our home now so it is called home." Gaster just chuckled. " You are taribal at nameing thing my king." Asgore huffed. " No I'm not." " Your son's name is just a combination of you and toriel s name." This was the first time Gaster laphed since they have been trapped in the underground he looked at his sons smileing for the first time since lossing there mother made there was some hope that existed.