Chara

Gaster was uncomfortable when he was around Chara he doesn't blame them for what happened to his wife they were just a child they won't even born douring the time of the war so it wasn't there fault but that didn't mean he was any less Cassius around them.

Gaster had to go to the king and queens house so that he can discuss the building of the core. He has to bring his sons because he couldn't find anyone to look after them while he was gone but toriel had offered to watch them for him and they can play with her children which gaster was cautious about his son's being in the same room  with the human but since toriel and Azrael will be there which gives him some form of comfort.

As he knocked on the royal family store with papyrus tucked into his left arm and sans little hands holding onto his long black coat looking like he would rather be sleeping. Even being 8 in skeleton years sans was still  had low hp and stats but his magic was getting stronger gaster was doing his best to help his son control his magic they finally got his teleporting under control but as sans like to call them  short cuts much to his dismay sans was smart much smarter than anyone his age but he likes to pretend that he is not.

Toriel was the one who opened the door giving her friend a kind smile. " Oh wingdings it is so good to have you here." She cracks down to Santa's level and sans spoke up first with a quiet. " Knock knock." Toriel replied. " Who's there." Sans smiled. " Dishes." " Dishes who?" " Dishes a vary bad joke!" Toriel, gaster and sans burst out laughing all three of them a pun lover unfortunately papyrus didn't think so and he winened in displeasure. " Come on papy where's you funny bone." This didn't help at all just making papyrus even more distressed.

Gaster peace was broken then Chara appeared his soul skipped a beat as they got closer. " Mom who's at the door?" Gaster could tell just by looking into there red eyes that the child had LOVE which made his bones crawl." Oh my child you remember doctor gaster he is the one who looked you over when you first came here?" Chara shifted from side to side not looking at  gaster directly. " What is he doing here." Toriel let gaster and his sons in. " He is here to talk to father about the core and we are going to play with his sons sans and papyrus." She took papyrus from gaster Chara nodded in response. " Wingdings asgor is in his office." And with that toriel and the children went off to the playroom leaving gaster alone.