girl changed chapter 1

"hayley" was a very good singer and a song writer she was soft and very cute and pretty.

she has many fans from all over the world she writing her song in her friends at school who maked her fell sad...

but when she grew up her body was the only thing in her that really grew up but her mind not changed at all she still writing on her friends who hurt her.

"hayley dreft " was a 14 years old when her parents found out and discoverd that she is a talented girl she didn't have a strong voice but she is a very good songs writer.

she was famouse and has many fans boys and girls from all over the world she was very sweat and nice girl every body loved her and couldn't see the ugly truth (we will talk about this later).....

she was rich before she became famouse..

she wrote many successful songs and won many awards in honor of her success..she was very young when she won her first grammy "hayley" didn't believe herself she was completely shocked..

she was very perfect she has the money, the talent and the successful carear........

"hayley" wasn't selfish at all she loved every body and everybody loved her...

but the problem is "hayley didn't have many friends.....

so she said about everyone he/she her BFF (best friend forever)...

she wasn't not funny at all but we loved her...she was calm and smart and not mean at all.