girl changed chapter (7)

so did you think that the charcter "hayley dreft" is familiar to you then i think you are too close enough to know who is really your idol or your rule model ( like the most of the people say).

if you think that "hayley dreft" is a bitch so you must read the perfect story anyone else thinks her a big fake you are right and i am now writing this story Because we have no restrictions so we are free to write what ever we need at anytime and no one can judges us so if you agree with me so you are reading the right story.

because how many times did you find that she is a fake person and she pretended to another person..

so if you think that she is..

1- fake.

2- selfish.

3- conceited.

4- doesn't care about people's feeling.

5- not funny at all.

6- she was not convinced of hes old personality.

7- she thinks she is cool and modern.

8- trying to be hot.

9-too thin to be hot.

10- so annoyed.

11- Exploitative.

12- she will NEVER EVER EVER grow up!

so you are agree with me on this story and you are sick about her Childish behavior so you damn think i am right and she is very stupid and when she thinks that she is funny she just looks like a joke and people laugh..i just wanna to tell her something people don't laugh with her they are laughing on her!! just because she is acting like a fool that means she is funny i wanna tell her that she is very very fake when she is acting to be funny we loved her when she wasn't fake she was perfect why she did that..

if you are agree with me then wait for the next chapter......................................