girl changed..(chapter 2)

"hayley dreft" was famouse about that kind of dressing is short dresses under the knee and the country classic dresses.

she was very beautiful on her dresses "hayley" wasn't an arrogant at all she was like us she was wearing the classic dresses in her simple life and in the streets.

but when she goes to the vma or the grammy awards she was wearing a beautiful dresses like the big singers like "beyonce,katy perry,rihanna and etc........".

she was very awesome girl....

we couldn't say an ugly word about her.

but when she alwayse date a guy she alwayse dump him and break up on him...and writes a song on him.....

clearly is that "hayley dreft" was an evil we can't see thet because she was hiding behind her fake personality...

she was dating guys to write songs in them......so clearly HAYLEY DREFT can't write a song by her own ideas she has to date boy friends and dump them to write a good song........

she wasn't mean at all but she changed you can see it through her eyes and her fake smile and from the way she walks in the streets she is completely changed.....

so i will till you when exactly did "hayley dreft" had changed....

she was dating a guy is younger than her he was in a famouse band he was very hot and all the girls loved him....when he broke up with her she wrote a song about him and expeled him from her birthday party.....