girl changed chapter 5..

so i was still thinking where is our sweat old "hayley dreft" where she had gone..

is she dead or did anyone kidnapped her and hid her some where i was thinking about the sweat girl...

but now i realised that she is a big fake girl...she is trying to convince us that she is funny she must be kidding me how could a quiet girl be funny is she thinks that we are fool because i don't think so.....

so once a upon time after "daiery slyes" broke up with her..

she wrote a song about him called "you were trouble"..she wrote this song to make herself a victim again i am done that she is always the victim i hate her songs.....

million guys broke up with her and she still thinks herself that she always the victim..

When the man broke up from the woman we all believe that the man is at fault in the right of this woman, but when million man broke up from the same woman then why is the man is at fault but when this women is the cause...

"hayley dreft" has dating million guy and they all broke up with her and she wrote a songs about them and she starts to date other man and stay with him less than a week and they broke up and she writes a song about him...and she is doing it over and over and over again....

this is her rotine she is mean she doesn't care about peaple's feelings....

i think "hayley dreft" was trying to be hot to make "direy slyes" sad because he broke up from her...

she is the one who is in need to grow up...