girl changed chapter (6)

i would like to give you some facts about our lovely "hayley dreft"....

1- she loved music since she was young.

2- she is very musical. she can play guitar, banjo, piano, ukulele and electric guitar so she is very talented girl...

3- at 11 years old she won a local talent competition singing lean rimes "big deal".

i will give you another facts later but...right now...who the hell she thinks she is to write songs about people...

"hayley dreft" dated a guy called "jakey jenny" he was an actor they go out in one date and they weren't dating at all but when they didn't do to another date she write a song about him....what the fuck is she mad or psycho i don't know who is she any more.....

she cahnged because of guy...i don't know if she was really care about him why she was fighting with him many times....

You must go to a rehab center to regain her consciousness back to get over her exes and then she can move on ..........

and then The old version of her back again.....

i don't like her anymore and i think the people who will read this will agree with me we can't love a Mature Girl and then we find out that she is didn't grow up yet.... we can't love a sweat kind girl...we used to love her then we find her changed into a mean girl like "Regina George" and we still pretend that she is still the lovely girl that we loved her...if you can pretend that then i can't......